Our poor low pop server...

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I was just throwing the idea that maybe, just maybe, we can get the message to Blizz that we (maybe not all but the majority) would be interested in knowing if a server merger or maybe just a free transfer off this server is a possibility in the future, be it near or far. Maybe if we can bump this enough or have enough post here or in other forums, the idea will stick. I'm all for trying....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Balnazzar is going to be the next big PvP realm.
Edited by Morbid on 6/3/2012 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Blizzard should allow people to move here, to Balnazzar. The history on this server is rich, and letting it die would be a tragedy.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Something needs to be done, the population is nonexistent, I'm lucky to even find enchants and gems in trade (the AH is barren). I opened a ticket and all the GM could advise was to post on the forums. I'm afraid it's worse than the SWTOR servers I just came back from.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
i would love if blizz allowed a free toon transfer TO balnazzar, or merge us with another server, something needs to be done with all the low pop servers
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Was on yesterday evening about 7pm and pulled up the number of alli toons on the server that were 85. I laughed to myself when I saw there were 17 85's! This game requires a lot more people than that to have a chance to do much at all other than questing on your own.

Blizz please merge a few of the low pop servers all into one.
Reply Quote
27 Gnome Rogue
I went on a leave of absence for a bit, and when i got back, my guild transferred to whisperwind. yup. Bbalnazzar is dead and i'm guildless till i can xfer.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Had to move my main just to get decent raids. I have so many fun alts on Balnazzar, it sure would be nice to see more people on. Im for server merge.
Reply Quote
06/03/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Morbid
Balnazzar is going to be the next big PvP realm.

This ^ and you know it's true
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I would love a server merge
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Dead 24/7. Especially since 4 large guilds transferred off in the last 6 months. Was wonderful watching the AH pages go from an average of 5 pages per item category to 1 page or less.

This server needs a population fix and fast.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Don't worry, we won't get one. :|
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Wait, 4 guilds? I haven't been paying attention, who else left?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
GnS, Unpossible, Eb, and...?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Lol, you people worry too much. After the expansion comes back people will start coming back/new people will be making accounts. Even if that doesn't happen, I'm sure they won't just let the server die.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yup, now that they did the half !@# cross realm BS we'll never get a server merge. Why admit there are dead servers when you can combine areas, up the population and leave those servers with crappy AH's.

"It's not dead, now you have competition in the field!"..........yeah....and even less on our AH now. I hope the guy with that came up with the cross realm idea breaks his neck.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Greetings friend! I would like to inform you that the Balnazzar auction house currently offers a fine selection of glyphs and gems of all classes and colors to suit your gaming needs. Looking for chaos orbs? Volatile life? Highland guppy? We aim to please!
Reply Quote
09/09/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Taxidermist
Greetings friend! I would like to inform you that the Balnazzar auction house currently offers a fine selection of glyphs and gems of all classes and colors to suit your gaming needs. Looking for chaos orbs? Volatile life? Highland guppy? We aim to please!

Our Auction House offers jack !@#$. You can't even find the most common of items. The difference between the AH on my horde (Cho'gall) and my alliance (Balnazzar) is staggering.

It's come down to not even bothering to try and find something on the AH and just going and farming it yourself. It's brutal.

The really %^-*ty part is that Blizzard will never, ever merge servers. We're stuck with this. But the good news is with the implementation of CRZ, we can gain all the disadvantages of a full realm while keeping all the disadvantages of a small realm, all while gaining none of the advantages from either. So yeah, right on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well, it's been a long time since I posted anything on this thread. Or anyone else for that matter. I wish they would have come up with something better than the stupid cross realm zone stuff. I want to raid, but I can't because there isn't anyone really to do stuff with on this server. Most the guild who are solid raid guilds have their set members and where does that leave the rest of us? Cold, lonely, off in a corner somewhere collecting battle pets or farming dailies like its going out of style (oh wait, it did). A free xfer to somewhere or one that brings more ppl here would be freaking amazing....just sayin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]