Argent Dawn=Dead Realm?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is it me, or is Argent Dawn more or less becoming a dead realm? Most of the time, Horde population is minimal at best...and Ally, while much better, is still lacking. The overall population of Argent Dawn seems much lower than it used to be. Like I said, this may not be the case, but merely how I see things. I just know that AD barely has a medium pop these days, compared to the wait queue to even log on not long ago.

Any insight on this? Any Blizz blue's have any info on AD's population issues?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMbvTZHbfjA

...clearly shows the reason why people are gone.
Edited by Rikudo on 6/4/2012 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^Yes. Clearly. And clearly the realm forums are as dead as the actual realm? lol :/
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I'm quite honored I don't even talk to you and I get mentioned.
But I did hear about you boyfriend... more than I wanted to hear.
Thanks for keeping me in thought <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah I only have two toons on Ally, one Katandra 85 Mage...and I've noticed that ally is indeed a lot more populated than Horde. Not long ago, I heard that perhaps Blizz should merge AD with another realm to make one larger more populated realm.
Reply Quote
27 Undead Warlock
This is a shame to hear. I'm just coming back to WoW after about a year absence. Thought I'd roll a new main, try a class I've never played before.

Does anyone have any advice for a die hard Hordie not looking to roll alliance nor pay to transfer to a new realm? Are there still friendly guild's horde side looking for new members or is it as Ninjakitten claims, and there are just bad's left?
Edited by Alendricus on 6/12/2012 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Everything will change once MoP comes out. I can't wait for Queues to log in again!
Reply Quote
I just came back after a year and the ah is starved and all the names that were known a while ago are not even on this server anymore, i hear my guild availionic ascendants even transferred.
Reply Quote
06/12/2012 11:09 PMPosted by Tyrist
I just came back after a year and the ah is starved and all the names that were known a while ago are not even on this server anymore, i hear my guild availionic ascendants even transferred.

Well hello Mr Slayer of TB Gators, TY for all those skins again. Yes, AA transferred to Bleeding Hollow a couple months back. However, not all the players remaining are bads. AD is simply caught up in the pre-expac lull which is compounded by the release of D3, you'll see more people around once MoP releases. Until then, there are still some decent guilds left, Horde-side both Brotherhood of the Blade and Blatant Disregard are 8/8 Heroic, and there are a handful of nice social guilds (Insert plug for Steaks on a Plain here), Alliance-side, Fearfulways, Gameflex and Black Phoenix are all 8/8 Heroic, and Exhumed is the only 25 man remaining on the server.

Welcome back guys, try not to be scared away by the doom and gloom types. ^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/10/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Eriall
Not long ago, I heard that perhaps Blizz should merge AD with another realm to make one larger more populated realm.

I highly doubt that will happen. One reason is Player names.
Merging would me people would have to give up their name.
So how do they do that? Older accounts over younger ones?
Then you will have ENDLESS topics on

"I lost my name etc"

There is NO EASY solution.

As someone who plays on Argent Dawn it doesn't seem dead to me but then again I have played "older age" MMORPGs and I know what a REAL dead server/shard looks like.
Reply Quote
06/17/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Paulanthony
Not long ago, I heard that perhaps Blizz should merge AD with another realm to make one larger more populated realm.

I highly doubt that will happen. One reason is Player names.
Merging would me people would have to give up their name.
So how do they do that? Older accounts over younger ones?
Then you will have ENDLESS topics on

"I lost my name etc"

There is NO EASY solution.

As someone who plays on Argent Dawn it doesn't seem dead to me but then again I have played "older age" MMORPGs and I know what a REAL dead server/shard looks like.

No problem with this, as I'm the only person with my names in all of WoW. ^^
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
When Ninjakitten talks about me, then ignores my comment back to her. Okey.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I think you're the one desperate for every bit of attention.
Everyone hates Braeton, so you jump on the bandwagon. But you've exceeded their hate, and now you're just dragging it on, when no one gives a !@#$.
And I'm not gonna let you just talk about me and not say something.. come on.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Because you fail to be put in your place, you're beyond ignorant.
But I don't let you anger me irl. I may come across mad, but you don't mean !@#$ to me. I just want to talk to you 1v1, but you're to ##*!@ to do it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Totally added you on real id.
Nice blocking on the FB, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]