Want an Easy 10,000 Gold?

85 Human Paladin
Would you like to earn 10,000 gold? It's quite easy, as it is my goal to promote world pvp I will be giving away 10,000 gold to the first person that loots the chest in Gurubashi Arena on Firday the fifteenth at six p.m. You can team up with anyone you want and get the chest by any means necessary. Remember only a team of five will be able to stay on the same team. (Raids flag each other so group one would be able to kill group two unless you try and cordinate) Like I stated you can team up with anyone if that means a raid of twenty and you split it twenty ways! If Alliance win I can simply trade it to them, if a horde wins you can put a grey or something of no value in the nuetral auction house and I will buy it out for 10,000 gold. Yes the auction house will take a small cut, sorry in advance. I have it placed far in advance so that we can get this promoted and looked at as much as possible.

To get your gold you must send me a screenshot of you looting the chest item. I need proof to make sure you got it. No proof means no gold.

To sum it up:

Where: Gurubashi Arena

When: Friday the fifteenth 6 p.m. until whoever claims it

Why: To promote world pvp and to get yourself 10,000 gold

Who: Horde and Alliance both welcome

What: Just read above ^ There's the five Ws haha

If this becomes a success I will hold this monthly and try and change up some of the acitives, next month will be The Amazing Race!
Reply Quote
Miss you Xkill wish you were still on Kel ' Thuzad =(
Reply Quote
Redknot will be thur. Horde nao scurrd.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Ill see everyone there!
Gl to all!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I'd show up but that wouldn't be fair to others..
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
MY BODY IS READY
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
“Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.”
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
swag
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
NEVER SCURRED OF REDKNOT!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If we do not have enough participation I will cancel the event. I find it rediculous that there are threads on how this realm is dead and yet know one seems to comment on the threads that are trying to bring this realm back alive. Shame on you all...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Dead people can't talk ;)
Reply Quote
06/07/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Speedr
I'd show up but that wouldn't be fair to others..

Same here. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]