Ravencrest: World Server is Down

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Anyone else trying to log on and it says World Sever is Down? I logged onto other realms just fine.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It seems like Kalimdor is down
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
yeah kalimdor is down! blizzard pls fix!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
It has been over 2 hours. Think blizzard could at least let us know something.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I want my Dragon Soul Fix! PLZ FIX NAO!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Almost four hours now and only one blue post seen bout it.
Shame.
Edited by Mcpewpew on 6/9/2012 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ravencrest is still down....
Makes me wonder if WoW only cares about the high populated servers ....
Blizzard some info about this problem would be nice :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well, all my characters are trapped in the never ending world server is down syndrome. Its very nice that Blizzard can take their very sweet time to fix this situation without word what is going on. We pay to play this game and they just always seem to step on us every chance they can. If it was not for my fiance wanting to play I would not have even come back to WoW because of instances like this....
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Hunter
can't get my dang mail that's about to expire cause i'm stuck on friggin kalimdor....it better get restored to me when it's up please! TY!
Reply Quote
Kalimdor is still down I assume when do they plan on fixing this? Would really like to get on some of my other toons -.-
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
There's a restart in less than 10 minutes. With any luck it'll be up before 11:00 PST.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This world shut down has brought more life to the Ravencrest forums, than anything seen lol.

On Topic: Give or take an Hr my guess, if wrong well....Not like all posters wouldn't enjoy some ZzzZzz....
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I hope they fix the kalimdor issue during this down time, getting bored of not being able to murder people in durotar.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Things happen. Calm down and have a beer.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hmmmm have a beer...that may just make things worse for Blizzard if people start getting drunk and not able to log into their characters. The server is now down, but without an estimated time when it will be back up. Meaning we all lose game time as well as lose a day of gathering tickets for the Darkmoon Faire. So, in essence I can see why many are upset and disappointed that this was not taken care of earlier when it first happened. I mean the server has been acting up with some different issues like on taxi flight, the hippogryph would seem to pause and look back like something was following you in flight. That really sucked specially when someone is waiting for you to get there to help them with a quest like my fiance was. Overall, it goes to show that it really does not matter that we are upset because we are just a number not a person to Blizzard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
06/10/2012 12:36 AMPosted by Kesmae
as well as lose a day of gathering tickets for the Darkmoon Faire.

yup =(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
World server goes down, people immediately grab their pitchforks and storm off to the realm forums that have stayed quiet for weeks, save for the occasional whispers.

I miss the old Ravencrest forums community.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]