85 Human Priest
So I just got back from a Six Flags trip, leaving with two cars of rl friends who also play wow on maelstrom. (Grizwald(&his GF), Rux, Bathazar, Azero(&his GF)) and we met up with Sandram, his sister, and his sister's boyfriend.

It was a fantastic time all around, even as a 5'7 hobbit, I was able to ride every single ride, even conquering the mighty "King De Ka" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingda_Ka) with some "minor technical difficulties" including our first car not launching on the track, having to be removed, then them almost launching us off again while the track was still DISCONNECTED from removing the faulty car. All of this was made extra terrifying by the fact that I went man mode and took the front seat with Mark.

I learned that Joey is slightly afraid of roller coasters, but with some persuasion, I convinced him to ride all but the bizarro (because he wasn't feeling well after the first 3-4 in a row) and the King De Ka (I do not blame him at all for not wanting to do this.)

Overall, rode a lot of rides, spent some quality time with friends, got to meet and have a blast with a good friend from wow, nearly died twice from the last ride of the day, and I am currently regretting not applying any sunblock, because I will be suffering from quite the sunburn tomorrow.

When Joey texts me the pictures, I'll put them up here for you all to enjoy/critique. I intelligently decided to leave my iphone in a heated car for 6 hours, and luckily my rubber/plastic layered case prevented it from completely melting, and after some cooling down, it worked completely fine!

took a picture of the sunburn, pretty intense:
Edited by Phooze on 6/7/2012 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
It was a great day for some Six Flags.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I totally just remembered that the longest single piece of turd in all of history was actually 26 feet long.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
Which Rux went with you all?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maelstrom/Rux/simple This one?
Edited by Salborious on 5/31/2012 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
The Kingda Ka is already 7 years old? I feel really old.

Did you ride the Medusa/Bizarro? It's been a personal favorite ride of mine.
Edited by Rejuvenate on 5/31/2012 11:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
52 Tauren Warrior
I wish I had friends

Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
05/31/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Invictus
I totally just remembered that the longest single piece of turd in all of history was actually 26 feet long.

05/31/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Salborious
Which Rux went with you all?

Nope, he plays a hpal and a gnome priest on alliance side!

05/31/2012 11:05 PMPosted by Rejuvenate
The Kingda Ka is already 7 years old? I feel really old.

Yeah, I just haven't been to six flags in an extremely long time lol

05/31/2012 11:05 PMPosted by Rejuvenate
Did you ride the Medusa/Bizarro

I rode the Bizarro! It was pretty fun for sure, I prefer the ones with huge drops :P
Edited by Phooze on 6/1/2012 3:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)