Hello Darkspear, new from EU Sunstrider

90 Human Hunter
Hello Darkspear, I am new from EU Sunstrider. This is my 4th account (28 lvl85) and I did get bored to leveling chars in EU Sunstrider where is not so much action in pvp (even it is pvp server). I am not so much about world pvp, playing more bg or arena. I have done couple chars now to US servers and because I am fan of Gigi & Swifty these servers are my main servers in US then (I want to see if I ever meet them in world :). Nah, it's not so import. Gigi's music videos are gooood, Swiftys learning/testing/arena videos are educational so because Gigi I did get Frostie to my main hunter and because Swifty I did get my mind to level my warrior and try to do good dps...

So I have good hopes about US servers and hope to find good new friends on here also.

Tarskineater, lvlXX Hunter with Wolf on my side

Where I leveling now: Redridge
Edited by Tarskineater on 6/2/2012 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
06/01/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Tarskineater
This is my 4th account (28 lvl85) and I did get bored to leveling chars in EU Sunstrider where is not so much action in pvp (even it is pvp server).

no!@#$sherlock.org

I am fan of Gigi & Swifty

Go away.

So I have good hopes about US servers and hope to find good new friends on here also.

Most of us are %^-*!@#s.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
06/02/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Negamith
This is my 4th account (28 lvl85) and I did get bored to leveling chars in EU Sunstrider where is not so much action in pvp (even it is pvp server).

no!@#$sherlock.org

I am fan of Gigi & Swifty

Go away.

Most of us are %^-*!@#s.

I love you Negamith (:
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Really? It's good to know that I can make enemy's and friend so easily only to writing name Swifty to forum. Swifty is best. just wisp me in game or come to gank me. So that I can heve my fun. I gona update my leveling zone to first message on this thread so you know then where I am when I level.
Edited by Tarskineater on 6/2/2012 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
No, just who hates Switfty... I dont hate. It's only game and if someone don't like I cant be nice to all :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
06/02/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Tarskineater
No, just who hates Switfty... I dont hate. It's only game and if someone don't like I cant be nice to all :)

I don't hate Swifty, he's really nice guy. I hate all the fanbois that come here just to be on the same server as him...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
06/02/2012 09:01 PMPosted by Negamith

I don't hate Swifty, he's really nice guy. I hate all the fanbois that come here just to be on the same server as him...

Ah, then we will be best friends in server. When I did think to do US account I then think what server will be my main server so why start in unknown server when you can make char some server where you can meet some well-known players? Playing Wow almost 4 years now has taught me that you never know what your next friend in WoW can be (even most hated ganker in EU Sunstrider, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Bodygank/simple who has over 160k kills in his pocket)...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
06/02/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Tarskineater

Ah, then we will be best friends in server.

No
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Reading this guys' comments are mind numbing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
06/03/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Zots

The most likely theory behind this is the fact that he plays on EU servers. If that’s the case, then English may not be his primary language.

This will not impede his ability to play the game. If the character he linked is actually his then he has shown some ability to play this game.

Though, I am curious as to the 90 deaths from falling…
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
06/04/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Bobcat

The most likely theory behind this is the fact that he plays on EU servers. If that’s the case, then English may not be his primary language.

I am from Finland.

This will not impede his ability to play the game. If the character he linked is actually his then he has shown some ability to play this game.

Sorry, Bodygank is no my char, it's one my 'friend' in Sunstrider... He had warrior what Ally's did gank so much that he did tht priest to gank Ally's back... When I did meet him first time I was ganked by punch of Allys in Tuntra and after seeing him 'do' his black magic to them (like mind controlling ppl from clift so bad that last one did jump by him self:) I did also do some Ally hunting then. Just go http://www.youtube.com/user/bodygank and wach some action. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p2Gu6hNgGk&feature=plcp has my hunter also, Tauren)... I don't even like ganking but sometimes it is just what enemy needs when trying to kill me middle of questing or something, I don't mind some action when players are about same level but ganking small ones are so lame and what's a point? Fun to kill someone without skills? Not, my style:)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/tarskineater/advanced is my main hunter.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Tarpriest/advanced my priest... I have 28 lvl85 so I can pick what type of game I play. Just google me and find more.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
06/04/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Adiyolol

2k in every bracket shows an ability to actually play this game?

PvP ratings are not the only factor to this game. Its merely one aspect of it. People play this game for different reasons, the meer fact that someone does not PvP or raid PvE enviroments does not negate their ability at playing this game or spend their time in this game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

No

You must hear this song then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxVNkTT3j3g&feature=related

And pliiz, be my friend ;)

Pvp rating to me is not important or even count of killed ppl. Usually now days I have been healer on bgs with my pala/priest/druid so helped that way group to win. Ofc I kill when I can in bg but I don't go and try to find world pvp, it finds me. If someone is attacking my chars and I have bigger char what can come and gank that attacker I come and gank then that person to that point that next time he/she just turns around when he/she see my char.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

PvP ratings are not the only factor to this game. Its merely one aspect of it. People play this game for different reasons, the meer fact that someone does not PvP or raid PvE enviroments does not negate their ability at playing this game or spend their time in this game.

What else is there to do? Sit in trade all day? Nice.

Yea, that is the spirit :) Get rich like God and own then all in trade! Been there, done that... Yes it is boring but money = gear & gems & enchants = more dps/healing/tanking... So it's no bad thing to use some time to trade. It's not how much you own, it's how fast you can get money if you need.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Ugh. Lucky.

Love,
Matthew
Edited by Keepitfng on 6/6/2012 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

What else is there to do? Sit in trade all day? Nice.

I am not a trade chat !@#$%, but I do advertise my AH items in trade. Still, if someone finds enjoyment chatting in trade so be it, its their money to do as they please.

Again, you still focus only on one aspect of the game and disregard the rest. Personally I don't get all jazzed up in PvP or even PvE...no excitement there, but I don't discount other players choice of entertainment. If you like PvP or PvE so be it, other people have different focus within the game.

As for myself, I play the AH on 5 different bank toons on both faction on two servers. Making gold is my current interest. In the past, it was something else. In the future, it will evolve into another focus, so be it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]