Trash talker (you know who you are ;) )

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
06/03/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Meadows
(though I probably shocked a few with this feud, but again - most agree with me, and none with you. ^_^)

lol, right. Not from where I'm sitting. Again, you make the mistake of thinking the limits of your experience is the limit of the world; that no one could have possibly voiced their disapproval of your behavior here to anyone other than yourself. Keep trying to hide behind numbers, though. It seems to be a consistent theme with you.

I'm sure even a great majority of old-school horde would back me up on my ability to see a deal through to the end (I'm betting even Sym! ^_^)

And that very well may be the case, even if contrary to the venom you've spouted here, but I simply don't care enough to find out, as your approval and apology mean nothing to me.

As I said... if you don't be a jackass for even a MONTH of the year...by definition I should have NO reason to insult you... should I?

Oh, that wouldn't stop you, I'm sure. You could always just keep making stuff up as you have this entire time. After all, it hasn't been me you've been attacking anyway, but a make-believe Seregan. How I "really" am doesn't seem to be your focus, suggesting this entire proposition would be moot.

And now you'll have this post to fall back on. In case you display how much of a a nice-guy non-exploitive guy you could be and I insult you for doing NICE things... just quote this post! ^_^

All the cards are in your hands and I willingly handed you the play...

Oh, boy, what a deal!

...but the way I see it - this is a battle you cannot win via exploits, gear, combat stats or NPC guards.... this is a game about good old-fasioned CHARACTER! so apparently this so-called "honorably discharged" Military vet is too scared to even take what should be an easy contest when it comes down having a REAL challenge about REAL CHARACTER... not hiding behind lowly petty Video Game stat-based skirmish. :P

Considering your entire argument against my alleged character is based on hearsay you've received and made up lies, the complaint spurring this "challenge" is erroneous from the start. I'll just keep doing what I have been doing: sparing lowbies, helping those in trouble (even Alliance), and slapping Alliance around when they get froggy in PVP.

It's a good offer Seg... it's a fair offer... ^_^

Well then, might I suggest you start by basing your judgments on experience and realizing the limits of that experience? Alliance and Horde tend to hang out in different circles unless they're beating on each other, so even if all you see as an Alliance player is me beating on Alliance, it doesn't mean that's all I do. That's just all you see, but you're not with me most of the time, are you? 99.999999% of game time, you're nowhere around me, which makes it remarkable indeed for you to try to say I don't do what I say I do (like helping Alliance in PVE).

Shall I write a log of all the nice things I do? Are you going to follow me around Azeroth and take note yourself? I certainly can't simply tell you, since you've already labeled me a liar when I did so.

Honestly, I'd actually would love it if a year from now we're sitting together watching the Lorewalker plays and debating the revealed history of Pandaria. You may not believe me... but trust me, I've had enemies whom I'm now best-friends with... I believe people CAN change, even you and me. :P

Oh, if only. I remember thinking you were cool at some point; then the lies and venom came out and it's just been mud slinging back and forth ever since. What a pity.
Edited by Seregan on 6/3/2012 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
As I said... it's a good and fair offer. The deal's right there. I set everything out for you, but you don't want to take it.

Why don't you want to take it? To challenging for ya? Tell me, what more could I possibly do via this deal to sully your already bottom-level reputation?

tastes like chicken to me. ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
There's a difference, though, in doing something exclusively and do something occassionally. Example: Some times I stay and fight you because there's nothing else demanding my attention. Other times, I head off to something else. That's quite different than running away or zoning out every time I see you.

Which is why I pointed those things out, to make it easier for you to simply acknowledge.
See below..
06/03/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Judson
I'm not saying that EVERY time you've run you were "fleeing" because you could have had a good reason to get somewhere else.

So, often I give you all of the wiggle room you need when asking you to be candid and often you seem to not notice it. I'm not sure if it's just because these post and threads are so long, or because it's just getting old, or because you're arguing against an imagined version of me. I hope if it's an imagined version of me that i'm at least wearing a fancy hat! :)

I think there's a difference between being pre-emptive & getting into position versus using the mechanics of the game
Of course. There is also a difference in using things not allowed in the game to influence the game and playing the game as intended.

I could simply sit around in Icecrown and walk over into Wintergrasp, falling down via parachute into the Fortress. No flying mounts needed. Would that be better? :)
You could, but you would still be cheating. :) You see, you would still be using stuff outside of the game to influence the game. Do basket ball players get to hang out in the stands and throw 3 pointers from there with no interference?

Is it really that hard to start the game with your feet on the ground, at a legitimate position on the map? I do it every single time, so obviously it isn't that hard.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
06/03/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Seregan
After all, it hasn't been me you've been attacking anyway, but a make-believe Seregan.

So a make-believe Seregan logged into your account on forums and started posting garbage and you just got access to your account back?

:)
Reply Quote
Why don't you want to take it? To challenging for ya? Tell me, what more could I possibly do via this deal to sully your already bottom-level reputation?

tastes like chicken to me. ^_^

I simply feel no pressure to do as you please, as I already do nice things contrary to your claims. If you were really interested in examining the conduct of Seregan, you would have done more than rely on hearsay about what he does and speculate why he does them (indeed, it's been more than that, with you denying the good and insisting on the bad, however much without merit it may have been). You insisting I play nice is all fine and well, but the funny thing is that I've been playing nice with a great number of players; that you don't accept this as truth is something that I can't control. As my word apparently isn't good enough to overcome your negative opinion, the only alternative would be for you to follow me around and observe yourself; something I just don't think you're willing to do.

06/04/2012 03:09 AMPosted by Judson
So, often I give you all of the wiggle room you need when asking you to be candid and often you seem to not notice it.

On the contrary, I did notice. The problem came in pointing out some differences, then later suggesting what I do is the same as what someone else does in spite of those differences. Well, which is it? Are they on the same level or not? If they are not (due to the differences we both pointed out), then comparing them as parallel just doesn't make sense.

I hope if it's an imagined version of me that i'm at least wearing a fancy hat! :)

Oh, the fanciest.

Is it really that hard to start the game with your feet on the ground, at a legitimate position on the map? I do it every single time, so obviously it isn't that hard.

Either before the battle or after it starts, I can easily get into the Fortress before the walls are down. "Legitimately," even; no flying mounts, no glitches, walking through walls, etc. It just takes a few extra wiggles of my nose and twitching of my ears to do it after the battle starts. Whether I'm in the Fortress 1 second after the battle starts or 1 minute after it starts seems a largely trivial distinction; I'm still inside the Fortress before the walls are down. Since the end result is the same, I'd rather choose the easier route. Besides, I don't get upset when other people get into position early, like when Aub used to play here, he would position himself at Eastpark Workshop while on defense to immediately start taking it over and avoid traveling across the map. If we were to insist on strictly starting at the zone-in place so that everyone starts in a pre-determined position in being called to the battle, this too would be considered "cheating."

Besides, I initially stopped doing this just to make you happy (See? I'm nice!). I just find myself inside at the start now only to balance the scales of people continuing to zone out during combat at a ratio of one Fortress entry per zone out. Seems like a fair balance to me.
Edited by Seregan on 6/4/2012 6:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So a make-believe Seregan logged into your account on forums and started posting garbage and you just got access to your account back?

:)

If that were all it was, there would be no make-believe Seregan. Unfortunately, when people make false accusations and insist I say things I didn't and that I don't do things I actually do, they start to drift from reality to imagination land.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I simply feel no pressure to do as you please, as I already do nice things contrary to your claims. If you were really interested in examining the conduct of Seregan, you would have done more than rely on hearsay

If you already do nice things, than this would be easy... wouldn't it? You just admitted RIGHT THERE that what you do on these forums and against the Alliance players ISN'T nice and constitutes griefing.

Show me... don't tell me. ^_^

What you post, what you say here and what you do do not showcase you doing anything nice. Even if you do... it must be tiny and insignificant.

And yes... you feel absolute pressure... the increase in your venom and vitriol is testament to it. You're upset because when it comes down to it... you're not enough of a man to take on a real challenge. You're just a cringing mouse. Really sad for a so-called "Honorably discharged" Military vet that he's sunk SO LOW that he's not man enough to take on what should be a VERY easy challenge, especially if he's really as nice as he claims. ^_^

But yet keep digging your own grave by making up (un)excuses for why you won't take the challenge.

Bottom line is... you're only good at griefing people... but when it comes down to a challenge that involves you being a REAL man... you're nothing but a mouse.

Go ahead... prove me wrong. Take the challenge. What's there that you're too affraid of? What do you have to loose if you really are so "nice"?
Edited by Meadows on 6/4/2012 8:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Please refer to the topic I made titled "Seregan: The Friendly Horde." I'm sure it'll bring a tear to your eye.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Whether I'm in the Fortress 1 second after the battle starts or 1 minute after it starts seems a largely trivial distinction; I'm still inside the Fortress before the walls are down. Since the end result is the same,
as trivial a distinction as making a 3 point goal from on the court and making one from off the court to the side where no one can interfere with you.

You see, one way is legitimate and the other is not. One way is how the game was meant to be played and the other is not. The fact that you weren't able to acknowledge the difference is why your reputation with the Judson faction dropped from Neutral to Unfriendly.

06/04/2012 06:04 AMPosted by Seregan
when Aub used to play here, he would position himself at Eastpark Workshop while on defense to immediately start taking it over and avoid traveling across the map.
The fact that you fail to understand the difference is beyond me. It's so very simple. Can you travel to East Park during the fight? Yes. You can walk, run or ride a land mount there. You aren't intended to do something before gaining access to that location. The majority of the map is open and available the entire fight with no intended restrictions.

06/04/2012 06:04 AMPosted by Seregan
If we were to insist on strictly starting at the zone-in place so that everyone starts in a pre-determined position in being called to the battle, this too would be considered "cheating."
It would be more appropriate if every time you accepted to join the battle it put you in the starting area for your faction, including for those already in Wintergrasp. It would also be more appropriate if you were given a debuff (even if just a 5 minute one) that prevented you from joining the fight again after leaving it while it was in progress.

Are you trying to say "Because I am allowed to parachute into there it must be right and intended" I hope you aren't because that logic would work against you seeing as how you are able to Zone in and out. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you're supposed to.

I just find myself inside at the start now only to balance the scales of people continuing to zone out during combat at a ratio of one Fortress entry per zone out. Seems like a fair balance to me.

So you are agreeing with me that these actions are equal? In your eyes "zoning" and "starting inside the keep" are equal to one another on a 1:1 ratio. That is both interesting and unfortunate especially after that thread you made complaining about people zoning.

Well I guess since you have admitted they are equal on a 1:1 ratio there isn't much else left for you to do except that admit you were being a hypocrite.

I am glad that you have decided to agree with me that you're still circumventing the intended game design whether you're zoning or starting inside the keep.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
06/04/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Seregan
Please refer to the topic I made titled "Seregan: The Friendly Horde." I'm sure it'll bring a tear to your eye.

The music made me cry. Also, I demand more Mr Grumples videos.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]