Bad Rep...

85 Human Mage
EXO
so i made this guild (the one im in) and well just b/c of the name im getting alot of hate. We do not want to troll its just a guild name plain and simple nothing wrong with it. all we want to do is grow like anyother guild but yet not a single person wants to join me and my friends in lvling this guild, it sux really. i could spend days upon days telling trade chat about my guild getting it out threre on multiple characters and yet nothing. Can anyone out here help me in my conquest of a great guild. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The main problem you are having now is the problem that every guild is having. It's the end of an xpac and recruiting is at a bare minimum. It's not just your guild name.
Reply Quote
You guys should just join my guild!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Well you picked a pretty childish name. Most of the kids are probably out playing with their friends for the summer.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
06/05/2012 04:59 AMPosted by Suijin
so i made this guild (the one im in) and well just b/c of the name im getting alot of hate. We do not want to troll its just a guild name plain and simple nothing wrong with it. all we want to do is grow like anyother guild but yet not a single person wants to join me and my friends in lvling this guild, it sux really. i could spend days upon days telling trade chat about my guild getting it out threre on multiple characters and yet nothing. Can anyone out here help me in my conquest of a great guild. Thanks

Trust me its not the name, thats giving you bad rep. Its actually your guild mates and you that give yourselves the rep.
04/01/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Suijin
i am obv the best rogue here

Yes...yes you are...i agree fully to this statement

All by yourself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]