[A - RP] Genome Project (25) - Gnomerific!

81 Gnome Warlock
*smells air*

Strange.. Our forum hasnt been invaded by goblins in a while. I don't like it...

*summons her Observer*

The Goblins have to get past Inky first.

http://tinyurl.com/99jvdwk
Edited by Demoza on 9/23/2012 3:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Second page?
You guys! I'm disappointed yet again.
And sick.
*Sneeze*
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Snypes bursts into the thread.

"Haha! Prepare to have your forum invaded dastard gno- OH NO, AN OBSERVER!"

Snypes runs off.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
All your Gnome Monks are belong to us.

<3
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Amg... Gnome Monks are adorable. <333
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Monkidget reporting. And no you will never see me without goggles on.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
*cracks knuckles*

You are not prepared for friday (friday night my time) I will be 90 over the weekend, be warned you will see me in guild chat for roughly 48 hours

*grumbles about dam work taking up his time*
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Now level 15! Lovin' me those Gnome Monks! Tiny fists of fury! <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Ya know, I absolutely love gnomes and their culture, but every time I make one I can never come up with a good back story. Ugh, help!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
09/26/2012 10:44 PMPosted by Salleypoe
Ya know, I absolutely love gnomes and their culture, but every time I make one I can never come up with a good back story. Ugh, help!

Well! It's just like with any other character, really. Gnomes are seen as "eccentric" or "silly" or whatever, but that doesn't mean your Gnome has to fit that mold.

I have four Gnomes... Err, no, wait. Five. Just made a Gnome Monk... But for the most recent four? Ninwyn is mature, not eccentric. She and her parents made it out of Gnomeregan when it fell. She tries to be kind and friendly to others. Trying to help people and trying to become the first Gnome Paladin.

My other Gnomes are very different from her. From personalities to backstories, etc.

You just need to figure out what kind of character you would have the most fun with. Whether she's kind, silly, angry, unemotional, etc. And if you want to aspire to something, or just be an average and casual person, enjoying life.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I'm interested in joining. Do you have room for a Gnomish Covert Operations - Advanced Combat Operative newly out of retirement?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
09/26/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Kettlesworth
I'm interested in joining. Do you have room for a Gnomish Covert Operations - Advanced Combat Operative newly out of retirement?

Genome Project always has room for any Gnome! Though would have to do an interview first before joining.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Any other special requirements?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
09/26/2012 11:58 PMPosted by Kettlesworth
Any other special requirements?

Not really! Only real requirements are: 1. Being a Gnome. 2. No trolling. 3. Trying to be kind to others. Annnd yeah.

Things that don't matter are: Level, class, gender, orientation, IC profession, etc.

Though don't think Genome would want any "evil" or "criminal" people in the organization.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Since Forsaken aren't people, experimenting on them really can't be considered evil can it?

Edit: Kidding!
Edited by Kettlesworth on 9/27/2012 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Since Forsaken aren't people, experimenting on them really can't be considered evil can it?

Edit: Kidding!

Not evil at all...

... I hope. Otherwise I'm in a wee bit of trouble!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bump for GnomePowah! *gnomefist*
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Are my stimulants, medication, cure and repurposed Moonsong Com device ready yet?

:)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
*sneaks in*
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
09/28/2012 12:29 AMPosted by Tadkins
*sneaks in*

*stares... shuffles over... pokes* Ohai 'dhere.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]