[A] Mekgineer Chopper Giveaway (ROUND 3)!!

90 Human Paladin
Dear Ner'Zhulian,

Here we go again!! I am choked Teroth (Winner from last game) didn't choose the bike as a reward so I am bored and determine to give this dam thing away!!

Below are the info for my next game!!

<BUFFAR'S COPPER AUCTION>

Bidding start Date: Sunday, June 10th, 2012

Time: 8:00pm SHARP!

Participants: ALL LEVEL, ANYONE CAN PLAY, FREE TO PLAY AS ALWAYS!! =)

Rewards: Mek'gineer Chopper or 10K gold (YOU CHOOSE!)

Details:
On Sunday at 8pm, I will put this bike in the Auction House starting at 1 COPPER. It'll be on the Auction House for a 48hrs time frame! All you guys have to do is BID till the auction is over and the winner will own this bike!! It's gonna be the BEST bidding war game ever!! ...I hope. =) So technically, you can win this at any amount, even at 500 gold or less or more!! I dont know!!

Buffer man, but didnt you say it was "FREE TO PLAY?" WHY YES I DID!! LISTEN UP!!

The winner of the bike will be able to get a FULL REFUND of their gold back (after any Auction House cut so if the bid goes too high, you will lose out on alot of gold to the AH cut...not to me!) So no need to go all out on your bid! Just strategize and win the final bid! I will refund whatever the amount from my mailbox down to the very last copper so no need to worry! =) After you win the auction, you have the option to KEEP THE BIKE OR CLAIM THE REWARD OF 10K GOLD (After you've given the bike back to me of course)!!

Thanks for viewing and I hope once again alot of you will participate!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Regards,

Buffar
Edited by Buffar on 6/9/2012 1:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updates & Bump! I have a party with bunnies this Friday so had to make some changes! =)

Date: from Friday June 8 changed to Sunday June 10.
Time: from 6pm changed to 8pm.

Sorry all! =(
Edited by Buffar on 6/9/2012 1:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
In the Auction House now so have fun with the bidding!!! =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Congratulation to Haylie from <Vexillatio> for winning this round! He/she took the bike and received the full refund after a $2675 Auction House cut!! Which is not bad at all for a brand spanking new Mekchopper!!

Congrats again and thank you all for playing!!! =D
Edited by Buffar on 6/12/2012 11:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thanks! Such generosity! Was fun to play! :]
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You guys are crazy bidding all the way to 43K!! I should of taken the gold and run like a mofo! Lol. Kidding! =P

And I dont like this game. Thought the game would end at 8:00pm but the dam timer kept extending!!

Blizz, we have stuff to do in real life!! Lol
Edited by Buffar on 6/12/2012 11:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
had to let someone else win right lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^^ hey, it was fair and Haylie was the highest bidder. Just a game man. Let me make another bike and come up with something more fun! Gets harder everytime as alot of people seems to be able to find a loophole on most of my games. Lol

I just wanted something simple, fun, and everyone can have a chance at winning! =P

I should of just cancelled this auction game at 8pm sharp as we started at 8pm on Sunday. Such a rush too...people were waiting for me outside my home while I'm waiting for the timer to hit ZERO!! LOL
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
the AH cuts gonna make this less fun
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]