<Shades of Azeroth> needs... everything

24 Human Warrior
Hello all,

Starting a new guild from the ground up. I'd like the guild to always be for leveling players to queue or quest together, a place for 19 and 70 players to network, and ultimately a place for cap players to run heroics and even raid (on a casual-ish level) should someone join that is motivated enough to be a raid leader.

So, what do I need now?

Well, members for one. If you are new to the game or have been wanting to join a guild where you can make a contribution, now is your chance. Just ask me in game (or any other members once the ball gets rolling), for an invite.

I'd also be interested in hiring a recruiter/headhunter. I need someone that has the time and desire to help bring people on board in game. You can be essentially a co-GM if you choose, or we could discuss some terms on financial remuneration for a length of time/amount of players etc. Sounds a little business-y and awkward, but just looking for help getting things off the ground.

Sure, the guild won't provide you or new players with the perks of a level 25 guild at first, but hopefully others will think it is fun to build something together.

Best!
Reply Quote
24 Human Warrior
Still looking to hire a recruiter!

Like, 1000g baseline salary and 50g per person at the end of a two week period? I don't know. If it is something someone wants to undertake mail me in game or let me know here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]