Are you getting Shadowmourne!?

90 Human Rogue
if you are im buying all the items you get from the quest reward, tabard,mount, dwarf, port,and the music box . I will pay extremely well for these items whisper me in game or reply on forums, also buying all tcg items. tnx
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I will have mine soon, and I can probably sell you a few of the items, not including the mount. I would consider selling the tabard, if the price is high enough.

I only have to collect 5 more shards before I'm finished.
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
ok hit me up in game an we can work something out
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
xä is my dk posted on wrong toon, bumping post, pls reply to this thread or hit me up in game if you have any of the above items. tnx
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hey just wanted to say that I will sell Jaina's Locket as well, hit me up in game and we can figure something out, if you are interested.

Also, I am still considering selling the tabard, but again, it will be very expensive if I do decide to sell it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I've got Deathy the Murloc from Blizzcon 2010 laying around if your interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]