Firelord/Rag Mount & Savior/Life-Binder

90 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
Just xfered over from Alliance and am still gettting my toon's financial house in order but I am certainly interested in a Firehawk. Should have the cash within the next 12 hours and definitely will by the time the Raid lockouts reset on Tuesday.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Filled for the week, open next week, first come, first serve. Gold up front saves your "spot". pretty Flexible on days, work around your schedule.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Removed post.
Edited by Jaduen on 8/22/2012 7:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
35 Blood Elf Paladin
Would you be willing to do a gold or mount trade? Ive got 40-50k gold saved on my hunter. I have Big Battle Bear unused along with Amani Dragonhawk unused.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
get in touch with me in-game by mail or real id.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
^.^
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ok, ill pst you. i think ive seen your name in chat.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
in-game mail works too :P
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Spots filled for this week, 8/28, Looking for buyers, next lockout. contact me in game.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
If you are interested in buying a Heroic Ragnaros mount with Firelord title or Heroic Deathwing W/Mount, please see this link for more information:

http://akademia.wowstead.com/forums/akademia-forums/public-discussion/1691378-h-selling-heroic-ragnaros-mount-and-firelord

We Currently don't have a rogue collecting clusters, if you're interested in buying, let me know in-game.

god damn troll. i sell my mount and achieves for 20k
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
i'm sure you do cupcake.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Og
le bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
08/31/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Ashyarrows
le bump

you're an angel Ashy :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
have spot currenty for each run, we run two firelands.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
2 firelands sales available the week of Tuesday the 4th. So contact one of us in game and tell me what you want, but make sure its what you really really want
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Og
09/01/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Cutiepi
you're an angel Ashy :)

no my dear wow player i am only a simple troll looking to spread da voodoo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
running out of time before the droprate drops. come get this mount and u will have it on all your characters for the future of the universe. (feel free to inquire about the heroic madness mount as well)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
if Rag's mount was in the brady bunch it would be Marsha... get in on this bizniss
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]