<Rebels> is looking for skilled raiders

90 Human Paladin
<Rebels> has recently reformed and is looking for skilled players to round out our 10 man raids. As of last week, we're 1/8 hard mode content.

We are seeking skilled tanks and healers, who can be online every week for three hours every Tuesday or Thursday night starting at 11pm. If you have to ask "Am I geared enough to raid" you probably aren't a good match. If you have to ask what addons are required to raid then you aren't going to fit in here. If you are under the age of 18, and can't handle mature conversation, then this isn't the place for you.

Your performance in the Tuesday or Thursday night "alt" raids will determine your placement in our 10 man heroic progression raids. We've been raiding as a guild for just over a month, and are already succeeding with heroic content. If you're looking to raid an alt tank or healer regularly, this is the place for you.

No, we don't have a website. We understand having a real life and you won't get booted for having one. We don't require anything from you, other than being dependable. And being able to follow direction and have some idea of what the hell is going on.

If you're interested, please drop a line to Aon, or an in game mail to Aon if I'm not around. I look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
bump'd
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
our core group is amazing, we get things done in a timely fashion yet are still able to enjoy ourselves and have a good time. our loot rules are fair, everyone leaves with something. our raid leader, (Aon), is patient and good at his job.

like he said, we're a mature guild with mature guild chat content. but we're friendly, we're always in vent having a good time, and we're proficient and dependable.

please consider us as a raiding guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bumpity bump imo.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Oh hai there!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
This thread deserves to be bumped for the glory of Best Korea.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
More raiders for the slaughte-.. er, raids.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was going to troll this thread, but amazingly I'm going to say something serious here.

I have had the pleasure of running with the Rebels as a fill-in several times and I have gotten to know Aon well (and no dammit, I'm not trying to steal him from you guys!!!).

I can't say enough awesome things about this guild to do them justice. All-around GREAT and fun people to run with. They are serious and focused when the time calls for it, but they also know how to have fun.

Sending some love bumps to this thread. <3 the Rebels!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]