Transmog armor sets for sale !!

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Damn list didn't have those boots on it! =O

Thanks, Vossler. You're like, the Transmog expert, or something. I seem to remember you popping up to give suggestions quite frequently a while back.

Unless the years of sleep deprivation and chemically-induced sleep are messing with my memory again.

Just found out the quest is alliance only :(.

Edit: Nevermind, you can also get it on horde.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27998
Edited by Vossler on 8/13/2012 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
07/04/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Neuroticaine
If you stumble across a full set of Soldier's mail gear, let me know (very low level stuff, just too lazy to farm it myself).

finally was able to complete this for ya.

some pieces just didn't want to drop :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
07/29/2012 03:01 AMPosted by Soul
If you stumble across a full set of Soldier's mail gear, let me know (very low level stuff, just too lazy to farm it myself).

Asking price? I have kind of been sucked into beta testing ever since I originally posted that request and my already-pitiful gold reserves have only gone down while trying to gear up my Warlock, Druid and Mage, so it may need to wait a week or two depending...

Too lazy to switch to my Priest to post.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
07/30/2012 06:17 AMPosted by Selindrya

Asking price? I have kind of been sucked into beta testing ever since I originally posted that request and my already-pitiful gold reserves have only gone down while trying to gear up my Warlock, Druid and Mage, so it may need to wait a week or two depending...

Too lazy to switch to my Priest to post.

see in game mail :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll be updating my list by the weekend
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]