Sargeras

90 Human Hunter
So who has all xferred from Garithos to Sargeras? Any old school players play pretty regular there, Korgath is nice but Sargeras looks like it could be a nice alternative.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I might transfer there... I've saved a few character names there for an eventual exodus.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
Bastt, I feel like I played with you on Garithos at some point...perhaps WotLK <Spawn>?

<<<Balazar/Balzar/pretty much any name with Bala at the front
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I miss the <Denied> days :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yep, that's right Balazar we were in spawn together =) Nax was real good times.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
Yeah they were, Blood DK was so op then. I was next to untouchable. Its a shame everyone on Garithos went separate ways, would be cool to get everyone together again on a med-high pop server. Hell with all the good players I played with on Garithos over the years we could make an awesome 40 man guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
06/25/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Dímas
Hell with all the good players I played with on Garithos

Hate to say it, but memories of old guildies are often exaggerated out of proportion; mine were anyway, they were an 'ok' bunch, but they weren't Gods like I thought they were when I was level 10.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Why would you choose that server, Go Stormrage
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
06/25/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Atratzu
Hell with all the good players I played with on Garithos

Hate to say it, but memories of old guildies are often exaggerated out of proportion; mine were anyway, they were an 'ok' bunch, but they weren't Gods like I thought they were when I was level 10.

There is a reason I said "good" and not "great". However, there have been a few great players I've played with here in the past, and at least a few of them have stood the test of time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm just trying to keep things in perspective. much for my own benefit, not implying or even subjugation them on you. (please notice I said " mine were anyway")
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]