I'm done raiding with my guild so....

90 Human Death Knight
deleted
Edited by Coldsunshine on 6/6/2012 8:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
No need to reply, we gonna settle this more maturely as we always have been. atm Please cold lets stop this hate :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Deleted
Edited by Jynne on 6/6/2012 8:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
deleted
Edited by Coldsunshine on 6/6/2012 8:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
This is shameful bringing this to the forums.

You should all be holding yourselves to higher standards.

I plead with you all to end the discussion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
alright....... music after reading ur 1st comment regarding u being "available" to help guilds looking to still progress in DS makes me quite sure u are either bi-polar or are playing a cruel trick on those who know u in game. i have seen u rage quit more times than any other player, in fact i think i learned how to rage quit from u! i have also heard u !@#$% and complain about not going to raid with notorious cuz we were either not doing heroic or because we only have 9 ppl and need to pug or for countless other diva style reasons. reading ur forum honestly made me angry because that is totally opposite of the person i've come to know. where were u when notorious was progressing???? umm let me think not helping thats for sure.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itvJybdcYbI

<3
music, lamp, cold, nad, nura ^^
edit:

I forgot potanks >:
/cry in corner

srs though lets discuss this another time >_>

This is shameful bringing this to the forums.You should all be holding yourselves to higher standards.I plead with you all to end the discussion.
Edited by Furthrow on 6/6/2012 4:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So if Im bipolar, instead of being sympathetic you guys make fun of me and call me terrible names? Are you kind of person who yells at someone with Alzheimer for forgetting who you are? I can't believe you guys are going so low to either make fun of me or diagnose me with being bipolar. You can't get any lower that that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Drama-targ, I miss you.

This thread has brought some life to the Dentarg forums; don't let it die, Music!

/stirsthepot
Edited by Earthshaper on 6/6/2012 8:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Drama-targ, I miss you.

This thread has brought some life to the Dentarg forums; don't let it die, Music!

/stirsthepot

well im glad someone finds happiness in all of this D: lol
Edited by Musicxd on 6/6/2012 8:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
nothing but <3 for ya music
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
love you too :3 <3
Reply Quote
Look at all the small gnomes.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/06/2012 12:43 AMPosted by Furthrow
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG :D

No, Furthrow. WoW is SRS BSNS. Go play a video game if you want to have fun.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Damn... I missed all the DELEATED content. I love seeing people hate on Music...

I'll put this in the kindest words I can muster... If I would die and turn into a zombie... I'd eat Emiily first...then Music
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]