which side wins more Tol barads?

90 Human Hunter
l0ve the glove enchant and raid finder bone link fetish infection <3

He also glyphs Dark Succor instead of strangulate b/c he cant interrupt.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
06/05/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Infectiòn
I've only fought one, so unless you have like a double personality, you really aren't that great

When did you ever fight me? Are you really counting DM Faire when 12ish people were in there? And 2 BM hunters were shelling out the most dmg on me
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I glyph succor because all I do is bgs, and you can't 3 v 1 without it, and you were in a group of three, and everyone including you ended up locked out of ressing since 3 hunters couldn't scatter trap defied at the right time.
Edited by Infectiòn on 6/5/2012 5:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
And it's pretty obvious just looking at these forums that any horde are going to be on me first, and all the alliance were in the same guild as the group you were in lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
06/05/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Buffbudadan
he cant interrupt.

you don't use strang to interrupt 90% of the time in arenas
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If anything, using glyph of icy touch would be the more unusual glyph that I use, but since you don't play a dk, you wouldn't realize that
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
06/05/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Infectiòn
I glyph succor because all I do is bgs, and you can't 3 v 1 without it, and you were in a group of three, and everyone including you ended up locked out of ressing since 3 hunters couldn't scatter trap defied at the right time.

you sound like trasj hunters who make up excuses for having 2/2 Rapid Killing..

I did notice the Icy touch but its funner to call u out for not having the strang glyph bc u fail at interrupts. Also funny you know you have a bunk glyph and still use it.. but i wouldn't expect anything else but pure ignorance from you.

no i was with a druid named Kindd that i randomly asked to help, prob hardly ever pvps... and i wasnt ever locked out, i simply stopped bc there were so many people in there and just us 2..

Make up more lies.
Edited by Buffbudadan on 6/5/2012 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
And no you were locked out after dying three times. Either that or you're a hacker
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
3x doesnt mean locked out. 10sec res timer or whatever big deal. ...and you act like you were the reason for it and not the 10 other people pumping dmg into me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
They weren't.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
y u 2 nu dool, bes 2 out of 3
or jus wargam 3s
Edited by Reefed on 6/5/2012 10:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Why are you even in this argument, nobody on this whole server believes you're a good rogue
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
kthxbai forums
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Why are you even in this argument, nobody on this whole server believes you're a good DK
Edited by Mundayz on 6/6/2012 1:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
06/04/2012 10:44 PMPosted by Infectiòn
!@#$? You act like I'm the instigator here, and I've already killed him the one time I ever actually seen him, and that was with 2 other hunters and a destro lock on me at the same time, idk what the best dueling class in the game vs the worst is going to prove.

GC just called me up and told me to change my 2's team name because of what you said. Why don't you stop pretending to be the worst class in duels. It's insulting to some of us. And now GC said he is going to wait 3 more years to work on Ele because he thinks I was just BSing in all my hate mails. Way to go man...way to go...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
And now GC said he is going to wait 3 more years to work on Ele because he thinks I was just BSing in all my hate mails. Way to go man...way to go...

i lol'd irl cause its true
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
06/04/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Buffbudadan
Explaining how to play at a 2600+ mmr to someone who has barely sniffed 2k after 1700 games is like explaining quantum physics to a chimpanzee

I lol'd really hard at this irl.

For the record, I have anything against Infection. Or anyone else who posted in here for that matter.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
so much hatred on our realm forums... cant we all be friends?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I'ma with Commador on this.

y u nu luv meh!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]