Another gold milestone, now at 3 million:-)

89 Night Elf Druid
Hello All,
Yes I've finally pegged 3 million gold being waylaid by donating some 850k gold to my guild last year:-)
Anyway I'm marching on, with my current goal being to reach 10 million gold, spread amongst my alts on a single account.
I've also recently have taken on Inscription and Enchanting to aid this journey on my alt Blindcourage.
Amongst my gold making blogging peers I'm on the slow side but with utilization of more professions (other than just Alch and JC) I'm hoping for between 10k to maybe 20k net per day.

Regards Spamlord :-)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
wana donate to the human fund?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
it would be nice if u let other prople sell stuff in the auction house i know u r trying to get all that gold but i believe that it is unfair to others on the realm that r trying to make gold when u r over running the auction house undercutting people by 1 copper at all times. i believe that is breaking the rules by monopolizing the auction house keeping others from making gold so that u can make 10 million gold and others can not even make enough gold to maintain their chatracters thanks for breaking the rules and making it almost impossible to make gold in the auction house.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
obviously you people do not know how to read. read the rules.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
No rules broken here, next...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
you all must be friends lol
Edited by Raghstine on 6/4/2012 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Actually spamlord and I battle on the AH when I have the time to play it. I make great gold for the time I have. So not sure what the problem is.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
I don't quite know how to respond to this Raghstine but alas I will try.

If you feel aggrieved by my selling, please report me in-game and let there be peace of mind to your troubling insights one way or another.

Hmmm I know I'm being trolled here, but what the hell, this does crack me up somewhat!

Regards Spamlord
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
GTFO my AH!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]