Edited by Seregan on 6/4/2012 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
TM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19881845.jpg

also: nice keybinds bro
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hi. I'm Seregan, an ignorant moronic douche. Enjoy my video.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
also: nice keybinds bro

Oh, why thank you.

06/04/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Zandara
Hi. I'm Seregan, an ignorant moronic douche. Enjoy my video.

Now is that any way to treat a friend? :)
Edited by Seregan on 6/4/2012 5:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
This is all for you, Meadows & Judson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfkne9u1l20&feature=youtu.be

Oh great! Lets see what this egotistical SoB has cooked up to try to insult me THIS time...

/watches video...

/grins from ear to ear while slightly tearing up

Dude, seriously - that is an AWESOME production! =D Did your aspiring video edditing guildie do that with you? KUDOS! ^_^

Seriously, you have to be a monster to not love that video. GREAT choice for music and love the <3 fadeout at the end! ^_^

The question is, will you keep that kind behavior up or go back to griefing? Seriously I hope you don't... Seriously, THIS side of Seregan I really like! ^_^

(Edit: and by "that kind of behavior" i don't just mean helping alliance, I mean also being funny. I'd rather see fun stuff from you like this than griefing/bragging kind of stuff. You're better at being funny/fun at nobody's expense, and this vid proves that!)

Even if it's just for joke in the end and you go back, it's a great video and even a hysterical idea at the least! ^_^

Also, I took the liberty of posting a youtube comment and did a /like... not only as an acknowledgement of a peace offering - but as a GENUINE enjoyment of that video!

PS. What was that music you used? I want to add that to my relaxation tracks!
Edited by Meadows on 6/4/2012 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
In B4 this thread becomes six pages long.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
06/04/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Brenoo
In B4 this thread becomes six pages long.

if it does, I hope it's just good comments (from BOTH sides!) this time around. ^_^

I mean, even if this vid turns out to be just based on Mockery and not intended on being a piece offering, at least the time and effort to make the video alone was commendable at the very least. ^_^
Edited by Meadows on 6/4/2012 10:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Heh, glad you enjoyed it, Mr. Meadows. You see? There's more to Seregan than what rumors and limited in-game experience suggest.

The music is by John Herberman from a CD titled "Music to Inspire Positive Thinking." It's the first track of the CD titled "Arrival."

Edit: I came up with the idea and my wife helped me with some suggestions.
Edited by Seregan on 6/5/2012 5:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
very nice video good sir
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Heh, glad you enjoyed it, Mr. Meadows. You see? There's more to Seregan than what rumors and limited in-game experience suggest.

The music is by John Herberman from a CD titled "Music to Inspire Positive Thinking." It's the first track of the CD titled "Arrival."

Edit: I came up with the idea and my wife helped me with some suggestions.

Indeed! It was a great production! ^_^

But, at the same time, I hope this trend continues in place of (or at LEAST mostly in-place of. Change doesn't happen overnight. :P) what we've been arguing about prior. After all, this IS just one video... it takes more than a video showcasing happy smiling people to convince others on this realm that the scales have fallen from one's eyes after years of forum history. :P

Actually, I think this where the crux comes from. It's not just "rumors and limited-in-game experience" as you accurately observed... it's specifically what you've previously shown to the general public prior to this video. Basically we're only being shown the ugly side... or more to the point, you were voluntarily only showing us only the ugly side. We don't want to see the ugly side... we want to see THIS much more fun side of you more so than the ugly side! ^_^

Tar is stickier than honey... or some other kind of quote that I don't know of. :P

And yes, that also applies to me too. ^_^

As I said, I'd rather have us both having fun helping and chatting and doing zany things instead of arguing/bragging about mean actions taken in-game.

Thanks for the track name! I'll go look it up now! ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]