<A> 403 Destruction lock looking for a home

85 Human Warlock
Looking for a friendly social raiding guild, at least 4/8-H. I can't raid on weekends or Fridays. Though Sunday nights work for me.

The very earliest raid time for me would be 8:30 EST. I would prefer 9pm EST.

If you're Horde, don't bother. Alliance only.

Recent Raid experience:
6/8 H-DS (25)
6/7 H-FL (25)

Trying to get Legendary Staff (on Heart of Flame quest, the last part). Anyone willing to help would be a bonus.

25-man or 10-man makes no difference.

I'll be sending out feelers in various servers which I think are the best fit for me. So I will respond to all of you regardless of what I decide.

TYVM,

-Drox
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Hi Droxine!

We are not where you are looking from a progression standpoint but I think our social aspect and raid times fit your description perfectly.

Here's the deal. We haven't done much in Cataclysm. Why? The guild fell apart at the end of WotLK. Some folks stayed and kept it alive but without raiding. The GM is a friend of mine since the early 90's so I came here to help rebuild and we're very active in that process.

Our goal? For now, we're clearing old T11 and T12 content on normal mode as we build our team and earn achievements for the guild. We want to move into DS progression very soon (remember, we are going to have to do Normal before we move into heroic).

Raid Times currently sit here:
Friday Night 7-10pm server
Sunday afternoon 4-7pm Server

Check us out at http://bloodredsky.enjin.com
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I also have Cataclysm 25 man heroic experience so I know what it takes to progress. I posted again on this toon so you could see older work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]