LF skilled Warrior tank for Heroic Progress

90 Undead Rogue
Hydraxis Maladriots Group 2 has recently lost our main tank and we are looking to replace. We raid Friday nights at 7:30 server (for heroic progression) then cleanup on Saturday night same time. Our healers and DPS are all very competent and we expect to have Heroic Ultraxion and Heroic Yorsahj done by next week. Currently 1/8H 8/8N, reply to this thread, in-game mail or whisper Thuzada.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Figured I'd post this for you Thuzada to relay to Sobriety. As I don't feel like logging into live to RiD message you.

To fix his reforging:

Cloak: haste -> expertise
Chest: hit -> expertise
Legs: haste -> mastery
Emergency Descent Loop: haste -> hit
Kiryp Sigil: haste -> mastery
Fluid Death: hit -> mastery
Relic: crit -> hit

All of these changes will net him about 200 extra mastery, while not changing his haste and dropping him 180 crit rating. It will also allow him to directly meet his expertise cap while only being 4 points over the spell hit cap.

Hopefully these changes help!
Edited by Platform on 6/9/2012 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So I see you turned to the forums for help. But why are you looking for a warrior? Why not a DK like what G1 has or a paladin? And also if things don't work out here (Which right now aren't) I could come back if people step up.
Edited by Fangsaur on 6/11/2012 12:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Well we've now moved to Tuesday/Wednesday nights starting at 8:30 server. This means that both adararia and nama can't come but I have many replacements. With the massive nerf and people getting familiar I expect we can 1 shot the entire raid if we didn't want to start doing heroics. This week is another putting people together week so we will only do H Morchok and H Ultraxion, but the week after that I want to do the first 5 bosses on heroic. If you are willing to commit yourself fully to the group then I can say that you would have a spot with us. I want a warrior to help balance out the tokens, a Pally would also be fine but 4/3/3 is better that 4/2/4 in terms of token distribution.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
hi thuz! :D hi fang! :D hi platform! :D found the hydraxis forums so i came on to see if i found anyone i know xD
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
06/13/2012 12:17 AMPosted by Dragula
hi platform! :D

Can't say I remember you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
That's Andrea/Adararia
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Ahh. I see. Thank you
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
ya shes rly dum :\
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]