Weekly Heroic DS PUGs (6/8H)

100 Undead Rogue
I decided update this, since the title of the last one was misleading (they are not always on a specific day, and usually vary). Anywho, we've been pugging this weekly with our most recent attempt going 6/8H smoothly. I plan on continuing this, but to do so we need to keep bringing quality players.

If you are interested in being part of this and have the heroic experience, please contact me in-game. I'm going to try to avoid trade chat from now on, but to do so I need to network a bit to build up my realid list. I plan on giving notice via realid on when the run will be, as they do vary week to week depending on the schedules of the players in The Exiled that come to the runs.

Clusters are reserved, everything else is free roll, MS>OS.

Cheers,
Anon.
Edited by Anonymous on 7/15/2012 2:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi :)

Let me know if you wouldnt mind me tagging along (if you need an extra melee dps).

I will be in-game a little bit after lunch CST.

Respectfully,

Ana
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Went super smooth, had a little bit of hardware trouble towards the end, but I think we only legitimately wiped once the entire run.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey :)

Checking in, do you plan to run again today?

I will be in game this afternoon, let me know :)

Respectfully,

Ana
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Hey :)

Checking in, do you plan to run again today?

I will be in game this afternoon, let me know :)

Respectfully,

Ana

meant to get on before work yesterday to update this, but I ended up working all day, ran it around 11pm EST. 8/8 clear, one shot spine/madness with two people that had never step foot inside DS.

will be doing it again next week.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
When my hunter hits 85, Ill be interested in coming along. Probably this upcoming sat. shes 76 atm.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Another successful week, was on a thursday this time around. 4/8H.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
What kind of gear level are you requiring for people going into this? My rogue is horde, and I've been trying to gear her up as quickly as possible, but finding decent weapons is a pain. I was hoping to maybe snag something mediocre from a raid.

I have a lot of raiding experience, though none in Cata, but I'm willing to learn anything I need to if you wanna carry some of my badness :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
EVELA

and i saw quikk's name in the first post holy crap
Edited by Isebel on 7/10/2012 8:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
What kind of gear level are you requiring for people going into this? My rogue is horde, and I've been trying to gear her up as quickly as possible, but finding decent weapons is a pain. I was hoping to maybe snag something mediocre from a raid.

I have a lot of raiding experience, though none in Cata, but I'm willing to learn anything I need to if you wanna carry some of my badness :)

As we're going 4/8H and leaning towards 5/8 and 6/8, it's expected that people be somewhat geared. Not really in the business of carrying anyone. 30k+ dps is preferred.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Id love to bring my hunter this week. Let me know when the run is!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
07/10/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Lillèth
Id love to bring my hunter this week. Let me know when the run is!

Aiming for wednesday afternoon at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Is there going to be any consistency with when you run this?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
07/11/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Spaarxx
Is there going to be any consistency with when you run this?

Unfortunately this isn't too likely, as I try to match up with Vathral and myself's schedules as well as accommodating for other guildies that come. Yesterdays run went 6/8H with 5 pugs and 5 Exiled members.

However, if you want to add me on realid, I usually try to give some notice of when the run will be.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You can add my real ID.

Alex.danley161@gmail.com

I will be unavailable for this weeks run, unless its on next monday. :/

Let me know, I'll come on my hunter for the week after that though!

Just as long as people don't point fingers if they F up themselves :/

Thanks!

- Mike
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
You can add my real ID.

Alex.danley161@gmail.com

I will be unavailable for this weeks run, unless its on next monday. :/

Let me know, I'll come on my hunter for the week after that though!

Just as long as people don't point fingers if they F up themselves :/

Thanks!

- Mike

This is a logical fallacy. <The Exiled> doesn't "F up"

(not srs)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I think I lol'd :P
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Bump. Updated thread title/info on the first post.
Reply Quote
88 Orc Hunter
If I'm on, I'll be able to bring a resto/ele shaman or maybe my hunter, if I had missed guild's raid that week. Add me gritsrcool@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Will most likely be running tomorrow (wednesday) afternoon. Planning on going 6/8H again. No more carries. Have the experience/gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]