402 Shadow Priest needs a new raid group.

Hi to those of you looking. My raid recently fell apart, looking for a new raid gorup. I have killed 6/8 heroic ds and know 7/8 fl heroics. My raid group recently fell apart due to lack of attendence I would like to finish out this raid before the next expac. My dps is is normally one of the top three in my group ranging any where from 25k to 55k depending on the fight and normally it sits aorund 34k. My gear is Always gemmed and enchanted. Once I learn a fight I rarely mess up. I have been raiding since BC. I did raid lead throughout lk. I am the guildmaster of the Rebel Alliance and will pass the guild to another once I find a good group. The things I am looking for in a group is dedication to finsh out the raid. Good raid attendence I will be there 95%+ of the time, I need a raid group 7 server or later and prefer to raid only two days a week, although can do more on occasion. I am also looking for a minimum of 5/8 in current heroics.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]