Aidzthreat Buys WoW Gold

1 Goblin Shaman
So i heard you like to spend 40 dollars of real cash for a game, Bro your !@#$ing pathetic.

I can't believe your account has not been banned yet if i was a gm i would of banned you by now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Level 1, show yourself!
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Shaman
I'm not jealous that my mom spoils rotton sorry bro
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
06/05/2012 11:05 AMPosted by ßamwow
I'm not jealous that my mom spoils rotton sorry bro

your mom spoils rotten?

sounds like a personal problem.
Edited by Krasis on 6/5/2012 12:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
ive spent about 11,000 dollars on my account :O Im afraid to think whatd youd call me!

2500$ - original wow collectors edition x2
600$ - mini tyreal
1000$ - murky
1000$ - spectral tiger

and so on and so forth. I sir....am a !@#$%. All the TCG pets and mounts (up till recently anyways) lot of the tcg items. buying collectors edition x3 every time expansion comes out, buying all the blizz store pets and mounts, buying arena tourny pass, blizzcon pass, and all that stuff.

I...am insane xD
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
ive spent about 11,000 dollars on my account :O Im afraid to think whatd youd call me!

2500$ - original wow collectors edition x2
600$ - mini tyreal
1000$ - murky
1000$ - spectral tiger

and so on and so forth. I sir....am a !@#$%. All the TCG pets and mounts (up till recently anyways) lot of the tcg items. buying collectors edition x3 every time expansion comes out, buying all the blizz store pets and mounts, buying arena tourny pass, blizzcon pass, and all that stuff.

I...am insane xD

Wow you mean you spent 11000 real money to get entertained for more than 7 years?!? I call it good investement when you have the money to do it.
Reply Quote
I wish I had money.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
=D I think it was worth it.
Reply Quote
im sorry you dont have money to spend on game yet just as happy buring 40 bucks to go watch a movie
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
TG
I've traded almost all my wow gold for Riot Points since this game holds no value. Years ago people used to pay me 50.00 for 1k gold back in BC to fund their raid repairs, potions, and flasks. If spending 40.00 to extend his enjoyment in this game more power to him. Hop up off his business, or I guess I could have just said UMADBRO?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Wenll, you are a beast. Keep up the fine work.

Xlord, money or not, you still owe me a Pepsi.

Modded, is it really 40 bucks to go see a movie now? I mean, two people, drinks and popcorn, I dunno, I'm not a frequent movie-goer, but wow.

Orange, what the heck is a Riot Point?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
TG
League of Legends Currency to buy skins and champions.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Oh, okay. I was always anti-DotA and DotA-clones.. not because they're bad games, necessarily, but because that style/structure of games always seems to frustrate people. XD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
wtf?
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Oh
Reply Quote
imax ticket is 17 50 friday nights overprices popcorn overpriced drink and i normally sneak in my own candy comes come to 35 bucks add in gas and 40 bucks there ya go i just do what orangedrank does riot points and MS points is where all my gold goes
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
That's quite a lot of money to watch Michael Bay pretend to blow up things. Wow.

Also, re-watched The Big Lebowski on Saturday. Amazing flick. Scary how awesome the Coen Brothers are at plot-and-character films.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Why would you buy WoW gold? Making gold in this game requires very little time and is ridiculously easy if you play the market.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]