Refraction@kargath

85 Blood Elf Paladin
< Refraction > lvl 20 guild is now recruiting, we are seeking out "mature minded" players of any level to be apart of our guild we enjoy doing both pve an pvp strongly in need of a rbg team, if you're interested in a casual guild that just wants to have fun send me an in game message or reply to me on forums. also seeking to rebuild our raid team in need of a tank , heals an dps
the guild's 5/8 heroic but we're starting a fresh.
Trolls do not apply , I am not like any other I dont keep idiots for head count you act out your being booted .
muah thanks for your time guys.
Edited by Gohealurself on 6/3/2012 11:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
5 Orc Warlock
To all the people that know your toon Gohealurself, you are a FAIL. Your raid team went to Fatal union and left the rejects behind. Since Im in refraction I suppose im one of these rejects so I speak from experience. You call yourself "Mature"? You treat your guildies like your own little pawns to run around and collect transmog's for your many fail alts. You threaten your members when we mention we would like to join other guilds on our server. Yes, Thy told me. Even if he would still be available to run old crap for your precious transmog's. You will never lead a succesful guild because in the end Gohealurself its always been about You and we all know it. Don't bother trying to figure out which guildy this is because soon I'll leave that crappy guild and go to a real one. Good luck on your recruiting and Applicants be warned. Stay away.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
umadbro?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
rofl go troll some kid you dummy , you come on forums wit a lowbie you lvled fast to just get here then come here causing trouble lol too funny go get a life , stay out a my thread ole idiot .
my members love me ask any a them on kargath theyd tell you lol cant stop laughing .
my guild is mostly adults why would they do what i want them to do or listen to a female threaten them n stay in her guild this must be the gm of legion of horde cause really your the only one that knows i call my gm thy as for the other lie you told when those guys went back to fatal union I was not on the server get ur facts together an i clearly stated we are 5/8 heroric but i am doing a fresh ds why you come here wit ur !@#$ an hide behind a lowbie you wanna face me get on ur main till then go get a life ole idiot.
Btw if this is the gm of legion of horde you will never have me i am forever gonna tell you that ....................
Edited by Gohealurself on 6/5/2012 12:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
64 Orc Death Knight
my guild is mostly adults why would they do what i want them to do or listen to a female threaten them n stay in her guild this must be the gm of legion of horde cause really your the only one that knows i call my gm thy as for the other lie you told when those guys went back to fatal union I was not on the server get ur facts together an i clearly stated we are 5/8 heroric but i am doing a fresh ds why you come here wit ur !@#$ an hide behind a lowbie you wanna face me get on ur main till then go get a life ole idiot.

Award Nominee for "Longest Run on Sentence Ever"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I immediately regret having posted in this thread... =(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Some turds just refuse to flush.
Reply Quote
5 Orc Warlock
Leader of Legion of the Horde? No. Do I have a toon there? Yes, as well as 2 other guild's. I am not here on legion of the hordes behalf or Maledictions for that matter. I find it hard to believe that anyone in legion or any guild would want you, I'll ask about that. Haha. Those guilds are run much better than your so called guild. Also, I have heard you call out thy's name several times in chat. Guildies know the name and heard about what was said to him and about him going to FU. Are you delusional? Say what you want and call yourself "adults" you all cry and play like a bunch of children. Your Guild is a joke. Do any of your so called raiders have 5/8 hardmode experience with your guild? Didn't think so. Then why advertise guild as 5/8 hm? What I saw when i raided with refraction was u wiping on mor'chok time and time again while yelling and carrying on like a spoiled little brat.

I'm not angry just setting facts straight. I love Kargath. I hate your guild. Good day.
Edited by Sosberkowitz on 6/6/2012 10:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
your an idiot I dont even raid wit my guild, wow can you not get your facts together till then do me a favor get on your main pus sy an stop hiding behind a lowbie alt be a man about it or in your case be a little bit ch
Edited by Gohealurself on 6/6/2012 10:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Listen. Please dont drag my guilds name in here, I have nothing to do with this. Sosberkowitz this is a game if you dont like the guild your in leave it. What do you have to gain by raging in a thread? I happen to know Goheal and I consider her a friend although by your actions she recently de-friended me. I would like to thank you for that....<SARCASM> Goheal I've talked to you about joining the guild before, I didnt realize you held such hatred for us Im not sure what we've done to you. This is a game I enjoy playing, as far as drama I dont want to have anything to do with it. If one of your toons is in L.O.T.H I would expect you to stop raging in the forums and contact goheal to settle any differences you may have. I believe you owe her an apology as well, however you do what you wish just leave my guilds name out of it.
"Stay Classy Kargath", Palitemplar
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I never said it was you , I said it better not be you an for the removing you off im friend thing i did it to call your bluff cause I wanted to see who it was but for the most part back to that ole idiot stay outta my guild affairs go get a life if you dont have one outside of wow, cause frankly most a you cant tell the difference between wow an reality
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Jesus, this is just sad. Like, dialogue in Diablo 3 sad.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
but funny
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC5Dvzw__HM
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If you ignore Palitemplar's posts, guess what other posts get hidden?

You guessed it!

Sosberkowitz!

What does that mean?

Sosberkowitz is on Palitemplar's account, which means they are the same person!

edit to add quotes for posterity:

Leader of Legion of the Horde? No. Do I have a toon there? Yes, as well as 2 other guild's. I am not here on legion of the hordes behalf or Maledictions for that matter. I find it hard to believe that anyone in legion or any guild would want you, I'll ask about that. Haha. Those guilds are run much better than your so called guild. Also, I have heard you call out thy's name several times in chat. Guildies know the name and heard about what was said to him and about him going to FU. Are you delusional? Say what you want and call yourself "adults" you all cry and play like a bunch of children. Your Guild is a joke. Do any of your so called raiders have 5/8 hardmode experience with your guild? Didn't think so. Then why advertise guild as 5/8 hm? What I saw when i raided with refraction was u wiping on mor'chok time and time again while yelling and carrying on like a spoiled little brat.

I'm not angry just setting facts straight. I love Kargath. I hate your guild. Good day.

Listen. Please dont drag my guilds name in here, I have nothing to do with this. Sosberkowitz this is a game if you dont like the guild your in leave it. What do you have to gain by raging in a thread? I happen to know Goheal and I consider her a friend although by your actions she recently de-friended me. I would like to thank you for that....<SARCASM> Goheal I've talked to you about joining the guild before, I didnt realize you held such hatred for us Im not sure what we've done to you. This is a game I enjoy playing, as far as drama I dont want to have anything to do with it. If one of your toons is in L.O.T.H I would expect you to stop raging in the forums and contact goheal to settle any differences you may have. I believe you owe her an apology as well, however you do what you wish just leave my guilds name out of it.

Palitemplar, nice touch telling yourself that you owe her an apology! Clearly you already know, so none of us have to tell you...

This Troll Bust™ brought to you by:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN6tjWYcWxU
Edited by Sequoyah on 6/12/2012 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you ignore Palitemplar's posts, guess what other posts get hidden?

You guessed it!

Sosberkowitz!

What does that mean?

Sosberkowitz is on Palitemplar's account, which means they are the same person!

edit to add quotes for posterity:

Palitemplar, nice touch telling yourself that you owe her an apology! Clearly you already know, so none of us have to tell you...

This Troll Bust™ brought to you by:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN6tjWYcWxU

Dyalad's Legacy lives <3
Reply Quote
5 Orc Warlock
Same account, However not the same person. Your reasoning is terrible. Gohealurself is still a P.O.S and I will not apologize. I just heard she stole 20k out of her guilds bank and transfered servers. This does not surprise me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lets get this point straight you cant steal what's yours ok . I am still on kargath so get your lies together cause really your like a stalker you try to find out what you can about me which is sad cause your obsessed wit me you can come argue an say that your not but really you are stalking the !@#$ out of who I am you watch my every move ask questions an come back here an talk %^-* you are a sad individual whatever it is that you are holding on to whether it be a fantasy about me its never gonna happen stalker
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
06/16/2012 05:21 AMPosted by Sosberkowitz
Same account, However not the same person. Your reasoning is terrible. Gohealurself is still a P.O.S and I will not apologize. I just heard she stole 20k out of her guilds bank and transfered servers. This does not surprise me.
Do you even have proof? Or are you just making this claim just to do it?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
06/16/2012 05:21 AMPosted by Sosberkowitz
Same account, However not the same person.

Oh oh.... account sharing in progress!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]