Old Ten says Good bye to Draka -

90 Blood Elf Priest
Due to the growing decrease in population, and the constant search to fill raid spots, Old Ten decided to move to a new server. It sucked leaving behind a bunch of great people whom we consider our friends. But to be able to grow for the new upcoming expansion, it was necessary. We have been here a little over three weeks and have found a bunch of great raiders. the move was the best decision we could have made.

We wish you all the very best, and hope MOP will bring a little more life back into Draka. Good luck guys!

Peace,

Karazi & everyone @ Old Ten (minus derpy cerb)

http://old-ten.guildlaunch.com/
Edited by Karazi on 6/4/2012 6:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
clearly the transfer has made you guys way better oh wait no spine or madness still never mind
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
oh hai petrel!

I miss you too!
Edited by Karazi on 6/4/2012 6:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
you think this is petrel! lmfao wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Doesnt really matter who you are. If you have to hide behind a lvl 1 made up toon to say whatever it is you feel you need to say, then you are of no importance anyways.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
clearly if i was of no importance you wouldn't even be acknowledging me then nice try though. who knows i could be someone you talk to all the time everyday, someone you like and enjoy talking to now wouldn't that be funny.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^^^ reason why we left draka... to get away from the trolls
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
^^ yar!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
but but you guys left me behind :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Rz I love you! You should make a toon and come kill !@#$ with us :D
Reply Quote
bye bye my child.

edit: before this causes confusion, I mean the guild not you Karazi, but bye to you as well :). Was fun raiding with all of you for that brief period of time.

edit 2: also remember that <Old Ten> is Old Tenacity. Never had anything to do with the number 10. Me, Quirkitized, Jerkstore, and Prtankz were all original members of Tenacity on Kel'thuzad back in Burning Crusade. You may take the guild wherever you like but changing the origin of the guild is bad karma :).
Edited by Lyminal on 6/5/2012 9:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
we have enough bad karma

edit 1: guild info updated to include the guild's heritage
Edited by Kellivas on 6/5/2012 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
ewps double post see below sorry ;o
Edited by Karazi on 6/7/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
How dare you guys leave draka. it takes a sorry type of person to realm xfer.

(grats on spine btw)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Why ty dear :) Hows your server going these days?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Not as well as yours apparently :P

We've had trouble filling a few spots after summer took a few of our raiders. the frustrating thing is we were on the 3rd plate months ago, and if we hadn't run into this recruitment dry spell we'd be 8/8H by now for sure. We recently made the choice to form a 10m to try and push 8/8H so we can start recruitment back up again. (no one wants a 6/8 guild when there are plenty 8/8 guidls recruiting)

Luckily we have enough of those that took a break to focus on dumb stuff (careers/grad school apps) coming back for MoP that regardless of how we finish this mess that has become of t13 we should be upright for mists :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yeha i know what you mean. Though right when we transferred the timing must have been good. We ended up getting a bunch of really great raiders. Core group has 4 legendary casters and an additional hunter and fire mage that are also really good. I just wish we would have moved earlier, 25% nerf now and we have a awesome team.. ehh all wel youre right MOP is around the corner ;p

bye bye my child.

edit: before this causes confusion, I mean the guild not you Karazi, but bye to you as well :). Was fun raiding with all of you for that brief period of time.

edit 2: also remember that <Old Ten> is Old Tenacity. Never had anything to do with the number 10. Me, Quirkitized, Jerkstore, and Prtankz were all original members of Tenacity on Kel'thuzad back in Burning Crusade. You may take the guild wherever you like but changing the origin of the guild is bad karma :).

Lym every day kells talks about you guys and how he misses you and nugz and everyone else. Draka is so dead anymore, and none of us wanted it to be the guild that was once something just sitting there doing nothing. With the inability to recruit, and the having to suffer with players just because we couldnt replace them was a pain in the !@#. We have way too much respect for it, and none of us will forget who the founders were. We just hope we can bring it back to life, for MOP and instead of trying to be a big fish in a little pond, we wanted to take it to the ocean. OT has too much history, and far too many great raiders have came from there to just become some casual leveling guild. I just hope we can live up to its previous reputation that you built it as. being a great raiding guild.

If you find yourself playing wow again we would love to see you on Area 52.

Much love-

karazi
Edited by Karazi on 6/7/2012 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
spine down... and with any luck... no skill needed.... madness will be down monday
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
lol madness is retarded. 25% nerf ur granny could take down madness solo kells ;p
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Kara that's not funny, Monstick's grandma just died to cancer!... HAHA
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]