Thinking About Joining

85 Night Elf Priest
How is the Skywall community? Im thinking of having a different server, maybe transferring, maybe starting new. Anyways, How is it there? Any faction preferences? Thanks.
Reply Quote
Good thing u stopped by the skywall forums, u coulda ran into some skywall trolls with missleading information about skywall. Skywall is an excellent server for both horde and alliance. Pvp and raiding has never been better, auctions are plentiful, the people are so very nice and the only thing we ever see in trade chat are things for sale. I would highly recommend skywall as the new server for u.
-Rufflez
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I don't know if that was troll or not? But if it wasn't it seems pretty cool. I just might join this community. Thanks for the heads up.
Reply Quote
Rufflez speaks the truth. I've been on this server since vanilla. Absolutely amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Awesome... Im getting good input from Alliance, and Human is tempting for the racial for pvp... Maybe Ill see you on there.
Reply Quote
Draenei #1 Race.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Every Man For Himself is almost invaluable for pvp... gives you an extra trinket! :D
Reply Quote
seems unfair tbh, i doubt blizz would ever implement that kinda skill

pls stop trolling, skywall went through rough times but we finally cleaned out the trolls, dont xfer here if youre just gonna mess w/ ppl
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Wait really? Im not trying to mess with anyone. I'm not trying to get anyone mad, but sure, yeah Ill stop posting in this thread.
Reply Quote
thx.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
rofl
Reply Quote
10 Human Mage
That was rude. I'm new to the server too! I like it here, nice people for what ive seen!
Reply Quote
ya, some people just dont have boundaries. glad skywall is clean of that coward jalaeir.

hopefully ur more pleasent and less trolly
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Im not a troll, wtf. All I said is that I was rolling human because of the racial. Thats not trolling dude. And coward? For real? Of what... I checked out the realm and besides you, people seem pretty cool. Xfer time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Honesty, don't transfer here.

The PvP scene is abysmal and the PvE scene is so far months behind that even the people at the top (who still play) killed DW with a 20% buff yet they still act like they are good anyway.

The guilds who are actually somewhat "decent" at progression are all not recruiting since everything is a tight ten man which will leave you with the bare bones bad guilds.

25m's on this realm are non existant, being only one per faction on the entire realm.

There is hardly a server community on this server anymore, but I imagine that's the same with most realms.
Edited by Drag on 6/6/2012 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
drag is one of our most hated trolls.. and ghettos just being a drama queen because the last xfers to skywall were trolls and ghettomagic is over protective of this server.. hes very loyal
Edited by Rufflez on 6/6/2012 1:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Good to know. Either way I'm not trolling and I'm going to xfer but on a diff character since that guy has such a huge problem with me. Shouldn't have said anything and xferred instead of saying hi and trying to ask questions. Silly me.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Maybe chill out a bit. See you on the server
Reply Quote
we'll see about that, coward

ready your wand, gayboy, and prepare to duel.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]