House Ouestrelin is Recruiting!

85 Draenei Paladin
House Ouestrelin, ruled by the Ouestrelin family, is one of the most ancient noble houses in Arathor, dating back hundreds of years. House Ouestrelin has always been loyal to Stromgarde, and the Trollbane dynasty, consistently serving the kingdom faithfully over the years. The majority of the Ouestrelin bannermen fought alongside the Stromgarde's forces throughout the Second and Third Wars. Despite Stromgarde's ultimate decline during the Third War, House Ouestrelin continued to serve and provide for the kingdom.

The Ouestrelin family has been devoted to the cause of retaking Arathor and Lordaeron for the Alliance, and has contributed much militarily and politically to the cause. Because of stagnant situation in Arathor, House Ouestrelin has begun providing resources and bannermen to many of the Alliance's wars across Azeroth, focusing most of their efforts to the north in the Plaguelands, and recently Gilneas. Although House Ouestrelin is most focused on Lordaeron and Arathor, they have provided soldiers to the campaigns in Northrend as well other Alliance military campaigns.

The Ouestrelin seal can easily be recognized as a golden, fearless lion, upon a background of red--Stromgarde's color. The noble House Ouestrelin is always looking for new bannermen, cooks, political advisors, scholars, farmers, seamen, scribes, alchemists, miners, tailors, etc. to work for the family. Not only do the jobs pay well, they are not limited to Humans or Arathians. All one needs to do is send a letter to Lord Seifried Ouestrelin ((Submit an application!)).

((We are a heavy role-play noble household guild. We have many different ranks with very different and fun ways of playing. For example, you could join the guild if you want to role-play as a farmer. You could also join if you wanted to play a soldier, scholar, advisor, and more! And the neat thing is all the ranks and "professions" within the guild will interact and work together. Hopefully in the future we'll be able to play with other role-play guilds.

Another cool feature about this guild is that there is a ranking system for knights. If you'd like, you could join as a squire and progress your way up. The same goes for other "professions," like a farmer could eventually progress to own their own farm, essentially becoming a merchant.

There are many ideas I have for the guild, and I am open to even more suggestions from potential applicants. I honestly believe this guild, despite being a RP one, could succeed. It will just take a lot of effort on behalf of the members!

Players can go to http://houseouestrelin.enjin.com to apply!))
Edited by Seifried on 6/7/2012 12:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Bumping!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/29/2012 04:18 PMPosted by Hawtrey
How do you pronounce Ouestrelin?

Oh-ess'-treh-lin

Alternatively,

Owss'-treh-lin
Edited by Binor on 7/29/2012 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
A very interesting concept. I know quite a few people who role-play as Stromgardian / Arathorian. I'd love to chat with you in-game about the guild and ideas for it.

Bump of support!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I will be on later, Maxen. Thanks for the support! I was also thinking of using GHI to create a currency system amongst the guild. It would give incentive for players to want to role-play other "professions" in the guild like farming, etc.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Bumpity bump bump!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
To the top with you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Yes! FANTASTIC IDEA!
Reply Quote
Not Arathian if the green doesn't give away. But Binor is a friend so I'm watching you guys. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Deleted by Jeredai

Heathen!

06/06/2012 11:08 PMPosted by Domnai
Not Arathian if the green doesn't give away. But Binor is a friend so I'm watching you guys. :)

/blush
Edited by Binor on 6/7/2012 6:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Hai
Reply Quote
Seifried, I order you to go get the Scarlet/Gold plate from AQ, to replace your boots/gloves/shoulders. You will look badass with that tabard.

No, you cannot refuse.
Reply Quote
House Austerlitz approves.
Reply Quote
Arathorian Coalition approves of new Arathi friends. May your recruits be amazing and I wish you all the best.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Whoo, Arathor YEAH!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Kerdic, can you link those armor pieces to me?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]