Next major patch

90 Night Elf Hunter

Maybe we'll just pretend you're not there, like how we do with Askadellia. Would that satisfy you?

Oh, you showed me Cal. Clever and witty, for sure. That's all you have? Nothing from wikipedia to copy and paste?

Sofi hit the nail on the head when they said you try to hard to be funny. The whole Ector/Lola staying relevant bit was used in another post of yours. You are already reusing material?
Reply Quote
27 Human Warrior
Oh Cal please doesn’t pretend I am not there, I will be crushed. Oh wait a second that's ok carry on. As far as Antimatter is concerned I am sure she can do so much better. Maybe a homeless individual would be a vast improvement on what she has with you.

You all have a lovely weekend!!
Edited by Sofi on 6/8/2012 5:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
27 Human Warrior
Oh did you say something? I thought you two were going to ignore me. Pitty! :(
Edited by Sofi on 6/9/2012 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
To end the conspiracy theories floating around, I opened up a post on a forum someone from blizz may actually look at. Their response is below.

"We don't cross moderate from this forum I'm afraid I can't answer this.The mod squad which DOES moderate looks at reported posts. Like anything else, a report doesn't necessarily result in action - some form of violation needs to have occurred for action to be taken. "

Could the moderator(s) of our forums be a bit to aggressive compared to someone else when handing out banhammers for violating the CoC? Sure. Wherever there is a possibility of human involement in enforcement of rules, the process inherently becomes subjective. Gotta learn to live with it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/04/2012 10:59 AMPosted by Sofi
what will the alliance get in return?

Jaina becoming a bad !@# mofo and a leader worthy of admiration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-JinS53T2kc
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Wait, so..

I've been here for years, and have always seen a higher percentage of OT threads than recruitment/etc threads.

I think YOU are the one hijacking OUR board with your forum nonsense. Let me guess, you also use /2 for the exchange of goods? PSH.

Also, spoilers in your first post. WAY TO RUIN THE FORUM COMMUNITY. I'M QUITTING WOW NOW.
Reply Quote
27 Human Warrior

I'M QUITTING WOW NOW.

Tragic, I am not sure what to say except that I hope your next game gives you as much enjoyment as this one did. The Scryers will be a smaller place without you. /cry
Edited by Sofi on 6/11/2012 6:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
06/11/2012 06:48 AMPosted by Sofi
Tragic, I am not sure what to say except that I hope your next game gives you as much enjoyment as this one did. The Scryers will be a smaller place without you. /cry

Ok, fine, I'll stay.
Reply Quote
27 Human Warrior
06/11/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Desuerementa

Ok, fine, I'll stay.

I see you’re a man of true conviction.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I'm a man easily swayed by compliments. What of it?

Everyone likes to feel pretty sometimes.
Reply Quote
27 Human Warrior

Or easily fooled by sarcasm, oh I mean you’re welcome for the compliment. I know the server as a whole has breathed a collective sigh of relief. /cheers
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior

Or easily fooled by sarcasm, oh I mean you’re welcome for the compliment. I know the server as a whole has breathed a collective sigh of relief. /cheers

WHOOOOOOOOOOSH
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
06/11/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Desuerementa

Taltos?

Is that you?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Nosir, not anyone of note on the forums.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Taltos?

Is that you?

Taltos can you heeeeeear meeeeeeee....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Taltos is banned from posting on these forums for a very good reason. Don't you draw him back in!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]