Clique Addon and Right Mouse Button....what??

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok so I have to go to the WoW UI because Vuhdo, an otherwise awesome healing addon, likes to hide the Blood Debuff on Heroic Spine when there are too many. This means someone will explode and I would not have seen a debuff anywhere to be dispelled.

I downloaded clique to see if I could just use the WoW raid frames instead, and it was looking pretty good until I realised I use right click for Word of Glory.

Now if I bind right click to word of glory I cannot click my icon and, for example, leave a party or anything. Probably can't even set focus during raids if needed.

Everywhere I look people say to pair this addon with grid, but using another raid frames addon defeats the purpose of going back to the default WoW addons.

How do I fix this?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You can change your select target options to a modifier or hotkey.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
You need to go to the Clique options and use the "Frame Blacklist" and select any frames that you don't want to use the Clique interface.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
ah wow that's a better way to do it, i have always just bound the select function to SHIFT-left click, though you could right click also.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
06/07/2012 08:22 AMPosted by Scrubs
You need to go to the Clique options and use the "Frame Blacklist" and select any frames that you don't want to use the Clique interface.

^

Just search for the frame which refers to your player frame (don't remember the exact name) to blacklist it. This should allow you to get the right-click menu again. You might want to do the same for your Target and Focus frames, so you can get the right-click menu for it as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]