Sunwell Days?

55 Tauren Death Knight
Anybody remember the really good 25 man guild with the warrior GL tank who raged a lot on Zangarmarsh? They were number 1 im pretty sure back then. Any of thoose guys still around. Wtfbbqsauce is only one I remember just because the name is.... yeah. lol
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Dont think its A-Team their leader was Jackoland or Jakeoland or something to that effect...He was a hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Are you thinking of Scurvy Dogs? When I first started playing shortly before 3.0, they seemed to be the most progressed Horde guild at the time that was still actively raiding. But I was really new so it's quite likely there actually were other guilds still raiding that I didn't know about.

Also when I hear "the warrior GL tank who raged a lot" I immediately think Void :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
When the restoration is completed etc I think blood elfs should be able to have their "Birth-right" restored too. Thus making blood elfs able to have blue eyes and be like the original states they were once in , the high elfs ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
07/08/2012 11:30 PMPosted by Aussielight
When the restoration is completed etc I think blood elfs should be able to have their "Birth-right" restored too. Thus making blood elfs able to have blue eyes and be like the original states they were once in , the high elfs ;)

What
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I was in A Team back then, Changed my name from Urizal. Most ppl have changed their names by now so its hard to recognize em. But if any of em read this post, shout outs to Mik, Jake, Torss, Pelican, Plaguelich, Debil, Icks, Seros, Zej, Holy, Mo, Deicide and Pachin. Those were hella fun times
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]