Weekend Raiding! MoP Also

85 Human Rogue
Hi guys,

I'm a 85 Rogue LF weekend raiding GUILD. Friday, Sat, Sun and Monday works for me.
I've been playing for six years and I'm 6/8H DS. 13.2k achievements I like to PVP in bgs and arenas. I took a break due to r/l stuff but I'm and ready to kick butt :).

Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Look elsewhere, this server is terrible raid/PvP/Economy-wise. Plus it's an incredibly low pop server and most of the players are terrible.

...and yet you are still here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Fails think there is no potential in this server because they can't get far themselves, plenty of potential here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
06/11/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Guinn
Plenty of potential? So you're saying this server hasn't been choking on its last breath for 5 years and 90% of the competent players DIDN'T transfer off? I don't know who you think you are kidding but it certainly isn't anyone who has actually been on the server for more than a couple months.

Number one, if you were to bring the 10 best players or even 25 best players on the server PvE wise we'd have a Hard Core Raiding guild, number two PvP wise there are plently of player's people just chose not to do pvp and progress in it and expect people to carry them. So yeah "potential" There is plenty of it on this server, the fact that people don't go out and do stuff for themselves and expect a clean carry is something else.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I wouldn't quite consider RBG's competitive PvP, and as far as pve wise there are plenty of guilds like i said before.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/auchindoun, From this I'm seeing 19 guilds are doing H Ds, and at least trying to progress. I'm not sure how many of them are active and actually still trying, but this shows that there is plenty more than 2 guilds doing/progressing in H DS. Yes, probably 70% of the people on this server are awful, and have no idea how to play, but there is still very little life in the server. If the server had 0 guilds that were even 4/8 H in DS then you could say the server had no life, but pve wise, there is SOME life still there. Not as good as it was a while back, but there is still plenty good players still left on the server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]