WTS Smouldering Egg of Millagazor (Rag mount)

90 Orc Shaman
Hey all, after a successful Heroic Rag sale for the Smouldering Egg of Millagazor (Rag mount), we have decided that we would like to offer our services to all of Caelestrasz!

Heroic Rag Mount - 150k

The price might seem high but it is the only way the other 9 of us will consider going back through old content.

Remember!! Come MoP this mounts drop rate will be reduced to below 1% as it has done in previous expansions.

For more information contact me in game (realID is Zeffa#1360) or through our officers: Taita, Vuez, Phose, Doovez, Shadal and Bloodypro.
Edited by Zeffa on 7/9/2012 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
One
Come on Zeffa
150k ain't even worth clearing an instance for, as if there isnt anyone to sell 6/7 for legendarys on that backwater server >.>
./hugs Tep and Frootz
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Times are tough my friend, we dont have the population to get constant buyers =(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
One
i am actually surprized anyone is still on that server logged on ot bag the hell out of taita and co for the good 5 games we smashed them in arena and org was a ghost town ><
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Failure of a 5's team beats team with moonking/lock in half gear and half enchants, more news at 11. If anything you should be more embarrassed that you lost to us.

Edit: For the enjoyment of all
http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj586/Frootz/omg.jpg
Edited by Otori on 6/18/2012 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Another successful run, bump for more
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Celestrasz, be aware that this mount come MoP is likely to become a less than 1% drop. So if yuou cant kill it now, and you think you'll just pick up a firebird when MoP hits and you're 90, think again.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Well it drops in normal and heroic modes as of now, and Blizzard is getting even softer on their policies regarding loot, so I think they won't even change DS/FL. That's not to say people shouldn't farm these now anyway.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Will your guild be keen to run heroic rag on 8 Aug? I have a raid lockout to rag which I can extend. If not, do let me know your guild's next availability.

Do email me (henry.meme@gmail.com - not real-id) and we'll work something out.
Reply Quote
49 Troll Druid
bump - will sell this every week until sep 25.

x2 sales this week. get in touch with Taita as Zeffa is still in Thailand with his fancy boys
Reply Quote
49 Troll Druid
word. adjective. adverb.
Reply Quote
Are you guys still selling mount runs? If i can't get it next week, i would like to buy a run from you guys.
Reply Quote
49 Troll Druid
yes absolutely. zeffa is away until MOP, so please contact me (Taita) in game via the mail. we usually do it on a thursday night, but happy to work around your availability.
Reply Quote
Thanks, in game mail sent.
Reply Quote
49 Troll Druid
hey mate - haven't received any in game mail... contact me on Taita
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]