Looking for new guild/raid team.

90 Worgen Druid
Hello Muradin, I assume u have seen me trolol trade chat time to time. Well let me say hello! im Mr doom. Lunardoom, Deathordoom, Delthordoom and Delthardoom! lol. I actaully just left my guild about two days ago and im currently looking for a guild that i can run with. Im currently 8/8 and 2/8h heroic. I got a rouge im working on my daggers who is my main. Delthordoom. Also i just capped 85 on this guy and im looking to gear up. Resto/Booomy and im loving this druid!

This is my issue. I work Thursday-Monday 3pm-12am. So pretty much the only time im on is around 12am - 6am. Then both of my days off are Tuesday and Wednesday (which is the days i get all raiding and what not done.) Most of the GMs that I've talked to what have a decent raid progression team would love to have me, But they dont raid back to back usually like tues/sun or w/e.

But i do know my stuff. Ive been playing WoW for a little over a year. Im 22 years old and I live in Vegas working in computer IT. I'm a very social person and I like to help others. Im looking for a over all soical group of people to run with that also know the fights. Shoot me an in game mail and we will talk! or you can add me via realId: Mlewis38@comcast.net. Im looking forward to hearing some good news, also if you have any questions for me please feel free to contact me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
^^^^
Reply Quote
I will be contacting you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
bAMPP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]