85 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruiting

1x Prot Warrior
1x Mage
1x Lock
1x Hunter
1x Rogue

Stream: twitch.tv/baytlm

Hello! I'm Mike, also known as Ðivinix, GM and Raid Leader of Challenge Accepted. Currently 8/8H and the #1 guild on Quel'dorei. Recently, the majority of our guild has become increasingly bored of farming Dragon Soul for pointless full BiS, so we have ceased raiding until Beta raids are released. In the meantime, until the release of MoP, I am hoping to put together a WoW Full clear, which few others have successfully done.

Da*!! is this?!

A Wow Full Clear means that we will be taking a 25 man roster (28 people or so), and clearing all of WoW from level 1 to 85; Tier 1 to Tier 13. We would start at level 1, level to 60, lock our exp, and clear all of the Pre-BC raids in order. After that, we would level to 70 and repeat, continuing on all the way up to T13.

The Goal is to complete 8/8H DS before MoP is released

Also, we would not just be clearing, for instance, normal Ulduar once and then moving on. We are going for a legitimate WoW Clear. This includes all Hard Modes, Heroic Modes, Titles, and Drakes. (No we will not get all of the other achieves though. Not about to spend 4 months in Ulduar =P)

Serious Players ONLY

Due to the nature of this feat, I am only looking for people who are looking to take this seriously, and people who are actually going to, and are able to, put forth the effort for gearing and raiding. The players I am looking for must have some experience doing not only current content but also old content. This is going to be actual raiding. As I said, the goal is to be 8/8H DS before the release of MoP, so I am going to be looking for players capable of doing so.

Rules
- DKs will NOT be allowed until WotLK.
- No gear from a tier higher than what we are currently raiding. This includes using BC dungeon gear during level 60 raids, craftables from ICC during ulduar, etc.
- The same above goes for enchants, gems, consumables, etc.
- No reforging until Cataclysm.

- All races are allowed
- Glyphs are allowed
- Both Paladins and Shamans will be allowed in Vanilla. Neither class brings anything extremely gamebreaking at level 60, and I don't want them to be super far behind when we need them for 70+.
- Recruit a Friend is fine while leveling.

Server: Quel'dorei
Faction: Alliance
Guild Name: Regression: re·gres·sion [ri-gresh-uhn] The act of going back to a previous place or state; return or reversion.
Raid Times: Weds/Thurs/Mon 7:30 - 11PM CST

We are not going to be raiding Tuesday to allow people who are clearing DS in a night on Tuesdays to still join.

Also, this is just something to do until MoP. The goal is 8/8H, but if we don't reach that, the raiding will be put on hold during actual MoP progression, and possibly continued later on if there is interest.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to add me to real ID: divinixqd@yahoo.com
or post below.
Edited by Ðivinix on 7/2/2012 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
First! Oh, wait...

And for people who haven't noticed...this is my second Paladin; not my main.
Edited by Ðivinix on 6/1/2012 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Reserved
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
What about heirlooms and the like?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Heirlooms are fine for leveling. They're pretty crappy stat wise at level 60, 70, and 80, so you won't be using them then anyway.
Reply Quote
I've got a level 60 priest in blues and stuff. Would I be required to start a fresh toon or could I use that?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
That'd be fine. Assuming I can actually get enough people, we'd just set a date where everyone must be 60 by. Anyone who is already 60 can farm gear until then if they so choose.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Should really say #1 10m
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
div, get another account and let me recruit you <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/02/2012 03:22 AMPosted by Wyspr
Should really say #1 10m

Let's keep the thread on its intended topic, please. Your post is completely unnecessary. This isn't a thread to promote my guild, and specification on whether or not we are 10 or 25 isn't relevant to the intended purpose of this thread.
Edited by Ðivinix on 6/2/2012 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
06/02/2012 03:22 AMPosted by Wyspr
Should really say #1 10m

Hey now, they cleared it over a month before your mongoloid guild did; a full level of nerfs later. Don't act like 25s are in anyway more difficult then tens since, with the nerfs, they're both inanely simple to clear.

06/02/2012 05:21 AMPosted by Nixx
He is completely correct saying that they are the #1 guild on QD. You guys will just have to specify #1 25 man on QD when you attempt to make yourselves look better than you are.

Also this^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
06/02/2012 12:08 PMPosted by Ðivinix
Should really say #1 10m

Let's keep the thread on its intended topic, please. Your post is completely unnecessary. This isn't a thread to promote my guild, and specification on whether or not we are 10 or 25 isn't relevant to the intended purpose of this thread.

I would do this if I could muster the drive to play this game more than an hour and a half every week. It sounds legit, good luck.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
I'd roll a warrior for this. Any idea what faction its going to be so I can start lulzing my way to 60?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/05/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Vegasmoon
I'd roll a warrior for this. Any idea what faction its going to be so I can start lulzing my way to 60?

Alliance. I haven't made the guild yet, though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
This is a very cool idea. Hope you are able to pull it off - good luck!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
New priest inc.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Guild has been created. Add me on RealID for an invite. Mumble is also up and info is in the guild info tab.
Edited by Ðivinix on 6/7/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]