Looking for a Roleplaying Realm

2 Blood Elf Hunter
Hello Argent Dawn! I am currently searching for an RP realm to join, and I was hoping you could tell me about this server. I'd like to find a place with friendly people, a balanced mix of Alliance and Horde (I'm looking to play both factions), roleplaying (of course), and just somewhere I can level up, quest, run dungeons, do the occasional raid, and have fun playing the game! A realm with a decent amount of players would be ideal, with as few trolls as possible. Thanks for your help!

Edited for spelling failures.
Edited by Astridr on 6/2/2012 12:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm currently working on bolstering the Alliance-side RP community. Newcomers would be very appreciated! The more the merrier. The RP on Alliance is a little sparse and really needs a hand to grow back to its former glory.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Hunter
06/02/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Feloraea
I'm currently working on bolstering the Alliance-side RP community. Newcomers would be very appreciated! The more the merrier. The RP on Alliance is a little sparse and really needs a hand to grow back to its former glory.

Okay, thanks for your input! :)

06/02/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Ninjakitten
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

That's, er, helpful XD
Reply Quote
Dont come here. As much as people have tried, there is no RP here. Moon Guard (excluding Goldshire), Wyrmrest Accord, and Cenarion Circle are the only ones left.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Hunter
06/03/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Vythrin
Dont come here. As much as people have tried, there is no RP here. Moon Guard (excluding Goldshire), Wyrmrest Accord, and Cenarion Circle are the only ones left.

I see, I'm sorry to hear that :( I might still roll an alt, though; can't exclude any potential new homes!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

One of the biggest reasons there isn't as much RP around here is because people on AD redirect newcomers to different servers. It's unacceptable, really.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I hope you don't take this outlook on all aspects of your life lol. The community here is in fact growing and rather steadily as of late! Come check us out and give it a try!
Reply Quote
75 Human Hunter
I was also thinking of coming over to AD to rp and would like to know of any guilds
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
There's the brand new guild of Intrepid, meant to serve a purpose as a springboard RP guild. There's Agency, an long-time existing RP guild. We really just need more dedicated RPers to the server, and having you here would contribute to our efforts to bring the server back.
Edited by Agalladorn on 6/13/2012 3:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
If you decide to come here, I'd recommend Alliance side. They beat Horde in everything on this realm. =/

RP is so scarce on Horde side, when me and some friends would do it, we would actually gather an audience and people would have no idea what was going on. It was pretty sad actually =/.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If you decide to come here, I'd recommend Alliance side. They beat Horde in everything on this realm. =/

RP is so scarce on Horde side, when me and some friends would do it, we would actually gather an audience and people would have no idea what was going on. It was pretty sad actually =/.

HAH! lemme tell you a little something Jaxus, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
(yes that was from ninjakitten's post)

Horde Rp here may indeed be "scarce", but we will RP if there's someone to RP with. I mean, if you go asking for RP on trade YOU WILL BE TROLLED, HUMILIATED, AND MORE THAN LIKELY SHUNNED FROM THE SERVER.

But anyway, hey look an AD horde RP guild! right next to my character portrait! why not whisper me in game saying that you want to join!???!?!?!?!!?!?! therefore you can RP and not have to tell trade! aint that a nice plan!?!??!?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]