RP Gear Rate

90 Human Paladin
(I'd probably describe him differently, but gol' darn, then it's 5/10 for me. He's certainly no variety of Dark Knight.)
Edited by Aurric on 6/6/2012 5:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Saphi -

I had to say, I chuckled when I clicked your armory. Dual wielding dragon heads on pikes is definitely win. It's hard to tell on some parts of your outfit with that odd goblin posture, but bronze and green bits on your shoulders stick out somewhat and don't really go with the rest of the outfit. I am so jealous of goblin hair, though, ngl.

8/10!

I'm just gonna toss a link in here, it looks so much better actually IN the game, and you can't really see her weapon on the armory: http://i.imgur.com/bv8Sq.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Danikah -

I'm the least fashionable person in the world, but I really like your outfit minus the shoulders.

I'd say 9/10.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'll give it a 8/10, I've seen many similar sets but yours has a touch of being more unique than others I have seen.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
errybudy always critiques poor Mac's sword. ;_; He'd get rid of that thing so fast IC if he could, LET ME TELL YOU. This character's weapon is probably going to get blasted, too. If anyone knows a one-handed weapon with a similar "white fire" effect as this one, let me know. e_e

@Dolocjin

I'm not a fan of the color scheme, particularly the shoulders- something about their color seems off when matched against the rest of the set and the character's skin color. But the set itself is a combination of items I already rarely see alone, and it is very trollish. And also points for a rockin' hat. A hat that rockin' doesn't need to match. 7/10
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
errybudy always critiques poor Mac's sword. ;_; He'd get rid of that thing so fast IC if he could, LET ME TELL YOU. This character's weapon is probably going to get blasted, too. If anyone knows a one-handed weapon with a similar "white fire" effect as this one, let me know. e_e

@Dolocjin

I'm not a fan of the color scheme, particularly the shoulders- something about their color seems off when matched against the rest of the set and the character's skin color. But the set itself is a combination of items I already rarely see alone, and it is very trollish. And also points for a rockin' hat. A hat that rockin' doesn't need to match. 7/10

You, sir, look very much like a crusader. The light mail and armor fits well with the tabard. And you're blond. Got a very much "Good Guy" look there, it makes me hope you're secretly a bad guy. 8/10
Reply Quote
76 Human Paladin
I've always been a fan of the plain leathers, so that set tickles my heartstrings. However, I gotta say, the purple tabard clashes quite a bit.

EDIT: Damn it Chadley, that's my hammer/shield combo!
Edited by Kalnost on 6/6/2012 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
I've always been a fan of the plain leathers, so that set tickles my heartstrings. However, I gotta say, the purple tabard clashes quite a bit.

EDIT: Damn it Chadley, that's my hammer/shield combo!

redredredPURPLEWHITEREDRED

I find the shield a little wonky, considering there's no white in the rest of the set. A cape would probably fix that by putting it all together, though! 8/10
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
9/10.

Like the red, props for goggles, bandages make it non-skanky. I always -love- the one spaulder look. Fitting for a rogue, and a Blood elf. But...

The belt doesn't match...

:P

(God I know. I can't farm that !@#$ing belt I want properly. QQ)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I like the mix of armor and always loved the model of those maces but, I hate plate bikinis. 8/10
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
Edit: Dammit Wilbyr.

I'm... Not sure what to say on this....
9/10 over all. I like your hat.

Note: I'm making a new set. (Or attempting to, slow going process.) This is a temp set, but I would like opinions on it.
Edited by Telrenar on 6/6/2012 10:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
@Saphi: I pretty much adore your outfit overall. It has a sort of voodoo vibe to it--maybe it's the skulls in your hair and shoulders and the dragon heads on your maces. Either way, it's a look that I haven't seen with a lot of Death Knights, and I think it looks great. 10/10.

EDIT: HERP DERP. People here post too fast.

@Telrenar: Rogue T9 was my go-to set right up through the beginning of Cataclysm, so you get bonus points for it (though Mac will tell you, it is the reason art of Senkha rarely existed until I farmed her current armor). My one major critique is that the weapons don't really go with the set--the delicate crystalline blade doesn't really fit what I figure to be the practicality of T9 (because rogues: we need pouches). Additionally, the belt doesn't really match the brown of the rest of the outfit, and that's throwing me off.

So. 7/10.
Edited by Senkha on 6/6/2012 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
@Senkha: I love most of that set. Looks very much like something a rogue would wear. Dark, without all the GLOWING FLAMES OF DOOM that could give a rogue away in a dark room. Looks like Senkha could move silently in it if she wanted to, also, which was always my pet peeve with the Northrend leather set I found for my rogue. The only thing I'm a little iffy about is the combination of chest and helm. It doesn't mesh that well. Overall, nice work, though. 10/10
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
@Kelenar

me gusta 9/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]