✫✫Akademia 25 Recruitment✫✫

90 Troll Priest
why oh thread have you fallen so far down... up up and away!
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Shaman
I hear sending in game mail to people in game that are already currently in an active guild is a great way to have the server like you, let alone have people want to join you.

You're a 10man guild trying to be 25man, hope all your computers can handle 25mans.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
We were a 25 man guild on a dead server. But thanks for your concern. We also raid 21 people in 1 10 man and a few people just hanging out until we can accommodate them. But again thanks for your concern.. However if you have an issue with someone in guild trying to "Poach" members, feel free to report that to me. It's not against any guild policies of ours but I'd like to know about it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
^
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Updated recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I hear sending in game mail to people in game that are already currently in an active guild is a great way to have the server like you, let alone have people want to join you.

You're a 10man guild trying to be 25man, hope all your computers can handle 25mans.

I'm sure they'll take that under advisement, Cyberthug
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
^
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
idk who Reinstall is, but I like em.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
^
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
idk why you'd bump this :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
1st I am not trying to nor wanting to join your guild this is just for curiosity sake

2nd I am curious as to why you guys use EPGP cause I have tried it a thought it to be a huge pain in the !@# (please don't think I am trolling I am genuinely curious)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
1st I am not trying to nor wanting to join your guild this is just for curiosity sake

2nd I am curious as to why you guys use EPGP cause I have tried it a thought it to be a huge pain in the !@# (please don't think I am trolling I am genuinely curious)

Because it's a brainless system. It does the work for you and some people like that type of thing.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Updated recruitment needs. Mage would be awesome
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]