Drak'Thapesto

90 Human Death Knight
My fellow Drak'tharon brethren it is time to face the truth...no matter if you are horde or alliance I think we can all agree on one thing...pesto. From now on on the Alli side of Drak'tharon we will be having Pesto Monday. Indeed we hope that with enough support from everyone we can have the realm name changed to Drak'Thapesto. Not only would this be amazing for people already in the realm due to the new united feel but also think about how many people would x-fer in because of the new name!
United we can make a difference!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Yes, I agree. My fellow alliance and I also would like there to be a vendor spawned in the center of the trade district. He will sell bottles / plates / bowls / etc. of pesto. These will be for only 1 copper, so everyone can afford them. The effects are up to blizzard, but we really love pesto. Also, if you have time, add something for Fettucini friday. Finally, our realm mascot is Garther, since he loves everyone.
Edited by Drayyen on 6/11/2012 7:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I can confirm that Garther loves everyone :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'm with you guys pesto should be added in game the whole server would be happy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]