<H> Looking to roll 70 re progression guild.

70 Tauren Warrior
If you're like me, you're probably tired of seeing Dragon Soul every week. Until MoP I'm looking into either forming or joining a 70 re progression guild. Locking out our exp as well obviously.

What im looking to do:

*Re progression of 70 content from Karazhan through Sunwell Plateau
*Use of content appropriate gear(No welfare epics until we hit the tier in which they were released, no wrath gem/Enchants in raids, and no BOA/Brutal in Raids.
*Compensation for the 30% nerf of all bc content, we would be using 5-7 for 10m content, and 15 for 25man content.
*due to the fact that they're so op at this point, discipline priest and arcane mages would be exempt from raid.
*No Glyphs would be used in Guild Raid content
*DKs would be exempt from the guild because they weren't around in BC
*No Gear will be allowed that is past our current guild progression point(if were in TK, i really dont want someone in full swp gear making it too east =D)

I know it seems like kind of a strict set of guide lines. However, im just looking for some people to have some fun with. and i think this will provide a challenge that will be fun for all of us that either missed out on the content, or are bored of DS and just want to revisit it. Also, if MoP turns out to be a flop, we can just keep it going! Im even willing to take it to 80 re progression of the guild sees fit.

Id be more than happy to accept rerolls or twink transfers, as im pretty active in 70 pvp, which i mean... its pvp, so gem and chant up and we can stomp people with our op wrath gemz. xD

Let me know what you think guys! hit me up here or in game!

~Robo
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
i like this idea
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Priest
heres my other 70, but again i like this idea
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Warrior
MORE PEOPLE! =D seriously if i can get 7 to start i'd be more than happy to start gearing through kara. then once we have 15 we could continue on. ask around!
Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Druid
I'm up for this and willing to transfer some toon or another. Sad I leveled this guy to 71 30 minutes ago lol.
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Warrior
i like that im getting responses. if people spread the word i know we can make this happen! spread the word =D
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Warrior
We now have a site! head to www.wrekless.guildlaunch.com and shoot me an application! the sooner we get our first five, the sooner we can develop our full 15m raid!
Reply Quote
70 Human Warlock
ohai there. =)
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Warrior
ZOMG ITS A FERRARI! =D
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Warrior
bump!

Im seeing a few from revival taking interest, always good to see old faces!

Dont forget to hit the web site and shoot an application in guys!
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Hunter
Finishing up the Fchanges now and i spose ill hit up some randoms to fill my time lol
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Warrior
bump! guys the charter is signed and i have two confirmed members and were gearing up for our first kara group! HEad to www.wrekless.guildlaunch.com and hit us up!
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Paladin
Bump for OPEN ROLLS on the Glaives!! Lets go ppls cant get any better than that!

or can it...?
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Warrior
BUMP!!!

Heres a link to our Recruitment post so you can see what we need.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5979090343#2
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Paladin
So this 1 time in (H)Slabs i was tanking... and robo was trying to dps... this 1 healer was doing fine then had a qq storm n left only to come back on his priest n qq some more... wtf??
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Warlock
/bump for more awesome ppl to game/play/dungeon/raid/pvp with!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]