Account Frozen even after buying Diablo 3 CE

(Locked)

90 Tauren Paladin
Account still Frozen after buying Diablo 3 CE?

I Pre-purchased the Diablo 3 Collectors Edition back in January, and in February I decided to do the Annual Pass for World of Warcraft to make sure I was able to play Diablo 3 on the night of release, and after I upgraded to the Collectors Edition of Diablo 3, I was informed I would get 4 free months on World of Warcraft, and at the same time I have been having issues with my bank, so I closed the account and am currently looking around for a new one to go to, and then this morning I recieved an Email saying my account for World of Warcraft has been frozen due to credit card failure which resulted in me losing the Annual Pass, this is unacceptable, I was suppose to have 4 free months.
90 Human Death Knight
There is an issue with the claiming the 4 months that is being worked on - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5568799557
90 Gnome Warlock
Account still Frozen after buying Diablo 3 CE?

I Pre-purchased the Diablo 3 Collectors Edition back in January, and in February I decided to do the Annual Pass for World of Warcraft to make sure I was able to play Diablo 3 on the night of release, and after I upgraded to the Collectors Edition of Diablo 3, I was informed I would get 4 free months on World of Warcraft, and at the same time I have been having issues with my bank, so I closed the account and am currently looking around for a new one to go to, and then this morning I recieved an Email saying my account for World of Warcraft has been frozen due to credit card failure which resulted in me losing the Annual Pass, this is unacceptable, I was suppose to have 4 free months.

You have to redeem the 4 free month on your account management page. Unfortunately they are having technical difficulties with the system that grants the time when you redeem it and no one is able to redeem the time right now. Blizzard is aware of the issue and working on it, they do not have an ETA yet, but they will be updating when they have more information.
90 Tauren Paladin
Ya keeps telling me "File Not Found" So I can not claim them.

I've tried on Opera, IE, and Chrome...nothing.
Edited by Zarey on 6/12/2012 8:50 AM PDT
90 Gnome Warlock
Ya keeps telling me "File Not Found" So I can not claim them.

I've tried on Opera, IE, and Chrome...nothing.

That is the technical error that they are having. The "File Not Found" is part of a larger glitch in the system, Billing can't even put the time on people's accounts. A Blue here said last night that he was hoping to get an update today.

He will post about anything he finds out in the thread that Maul linked.
10 Troll Shaman
Hello Zarey.

Did you even read what the helpful posters said?

There is a problem with the service at this time. Blizzard is aware of this and is working on it.

Good luck
90 Tauren Paladin
Yes I did, I was agreeing with him.

Thank you guys for your answers.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]