[A] <The Unnamed> 14/14H 25 LFM

90 Human Priest
TL;DR:
<The Unnamed>
14/14H 25 man
Tues-Wed-Thurs 8:30pm EST-11:30pm EST
Saintly#1642

Some Background

<The Unnamed> has been established on Tanaris for over 4 years as a 25 man raiding guild. We play to have a good time and progress in a game we all love. We believe that it's important to play with individuals we're comfortable with - both skill and personality-wise. We recruit solid raiders that fit in well with our guild's unique drama-free atmosphere.

We are a competitive, driven guild always striving to do better with each boss kill. Expectations of our members are set high and they are required to always be prepared, knowledgeable of their class and any boss strats we may encounter. Although our raid schedule is light, we still demand the best from every member in each raid.

We are a tight-knit group, with the majority of us playing together in the same guilds or server for many years.

What you need to know

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8:30PM EST-11:30PM EST. We're also quite active on off-nights and play other games as a guild. You can find a lot of us playing Wildstar on the Rowsdower server, having battles in Hearthstone, or farming epics on Diablo!

We're based on the Tanaris (PVE) server. We were recently merged with Greymane and I can happily say that our server is now an awesome place to be!

We are currently working on Heroic Garrosh. Progression > everything else. We are currently extending more than reclearing, so if thats something that bothers you, please do not waste our time.

We use a loot council to distribute loot. We feel this is the fairest means of distributing loot and base it around attendance, performance, and how big of an upgrade the item is. We base a lot of our decisions on a loot spreadsheet that we maintain after every raid that you can see on our website.

What we expect from you

Performance and Initiative> You continually strive to better yourself in terms of your knowledge of boss strategies and are always seeking ways to improve your character and your own play-style. You never make the same mistake twice. You always come to raid with the correct consumables, enchants and a focused attitude.

Good attendance and Reliability> All raiders are required to maintain a high level of raid attendance. We realize that real life comes up sometimes, please be proactive of informing us ahead of time! Attendance is absolutely key to earning a core raid spot within our guild. If you cannot consistently make our raids on a weekly basis (all 3 days), it is unlikely you will earn a raiding spot with our core. Raiding only 3 days/9 hours a week means we have to do as much as we can with the time allotted.

Maturity and Personality> Whining about loot, stirring up drama or butting heads with specific individuals are all things we do not deal with in this guild. We are looking for raiders who are skilled, friendly, dedicated, intelligent and most importantly drama-free! Our raiders are able to have fun but also know when it's time to be focused.

Recruitment needs (as of 8/5/2014)

Recruitment is OPEN for Warlords. All exceptional applicants feel free to apply!

Find us on the web!

Contact us:

If you have any questions, concerns or would like to get started on the recruitment process, add myself @ Saintly#1642 or Zascha @ Atirat#1155. Thank you! :
Edited by Saíntly on 8/7/2014 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
^

Edited OP

We're currently looking to talk with any plate wearing tanks, holy pallies, individuals interested in rerolling mistweavers/brewmasters or any resto shaman who has an awesome elemental spec.

Get in touch =)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/20/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Quietbow
Bump

tyty!

update:
no longer looking for blood dks or holy pallies.

would still like to find a resto/ele swing and any competent warlocks
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
jk ^

i want a really good holy pally who knows how to play. please contact meeeee ill give youuuuuuuuuu cookiesssssssssssssss

+ warlocks / shamans
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
jk ^

i want a really good holy pally who knows how to play. please contact meeeee ill give youuuuuuuuuu cookiesssssssssssssss

+ warlocks / shamans
I want to be out-healed by a tank's 4 piece and carried to savior. Can I apply yes/yes?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
jk ^

+ warlocks / shamans
I want to be out-healed by a tank's 4 piece and carried to savior. Can I apply yes/yes?

in his defense, holy pally is hard.

i mean

wait.

what was I talking about?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
jk ^

+ warlocks / shamans

my GS says hello zel. you love me more than life itself, confirm/deny?

i mean

wait.

my shift-1 finger hurts >.>
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

i mean

wait.

my shift-1 finger hurts >.>

Shift 3, saintly. Shift 3. You have no idea how hard ele aoe is. I mean, I think my finger sometimes goes numb during yor'sahj
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
06/29/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Saíntly

confirm/confirm. also, saving me with GS over a healer is always the pro choice!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/02/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Tzel

confirm/confirm. also, saving me with GS over a healer is always the pro choice!

omg don't expose my secrets! :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior

omg don't expose my secrets! :(

whoops. now everyone on the server will get savior and we won't be able to charge exorbitant fees to carry them.

oh wait. we do it for free half the time :-P

which brings me to: wtb good recruits! apply now and get GS and cookies!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
PLZ DONT HOLY RADIANCE DURING PURPLE
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
still looking for a resto shaman, a good warlock and maybe a disc priest

^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

whoops. now everyone on the server will get savior.

THANKS FOR THE SECRETS! MUAHAHAHA!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump

come heal for meeeeeh

i need a resto sham & disc priest :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump for:

disc priest
resto sham
ret pally
monks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump for:

disc priest
resto sham
ret pally
monks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
herro everyone

priests suck in mop

lf a couple more healers to join my healy core =). good holy pallies/shamans plz contact me through the info above! serious re-roll monks and ret pallies would also be a good asset.

also, QB is putting together a serious morning 10m raid within our guild. please read his thread if you are interested: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6246946699?page=1#3

ty!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]