Troll Military Ranks?

85 Blood Elf Mage
I'm making an event for my guild, where we're going to war with a troll tribe, and I would like to know the troll military ranks. Can anyone help?
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Warlock
Highest rank attainable in troll military: Mon
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I don't think trolls have a real well...military. Or ranks by extension. It's more of a tribes thing and jobs/duties/roles vibe from what I can tell.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Troll hierarchy outside of family units typically consists of the leader and the mob, from what I've heard. They're guerrilla fighters, so it isn't usually that much of a impediment to have such decentralized control.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Well, there aren't really ranks in the traditional sense. Respect comes with the job title. For instance- Shadow Hunters are generally held up the highest, as they combine the might of the physical with the danger of the spiritual. Spiritual leaders are held up in respect among the trolls, but outside of that... there really doesn't seem to be a specific hierarchy besides 'jin', which is the chief, and the head priest/ess, and the Shadow Hunters. But these describe the role a person plays rather than their rank and standing, just one influences the other? /shrugs

And even then, it's not like they are required to follow the orders of them. They are simply respected for their prowess.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I think Khaga sums up what I think of troll warfare. I know there are troll warlords, but it's a hierarchy probably similar to jungle tribes - you have a big guy( warlord/ chief), some elite guards possibly, and everyone else is a scout / headhunter / warrior / shaman / witch doctor. Maybe the leader of a party is known as a war leader or something. They might have a rank based on experience, too - novices, perhaps? To denote the new recruits.

And there's also Shadow Hunters which I would think are more of an elite order, separate from any rank in the tribe.
Edited by Voragos on 6/10/2012 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
*cracks his knuckles*

Dead and Dying.

Ahh it's good to be back!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)