90 Human Paladin
Because Inda isn't a ginger, he's a dirty Mexican. ES UN SUCIO PUTOOOOOOO.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Inhaber always demanded resses. I thought it was because he was lazy, but now I know the real reason.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump, new bloods
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump for exceptional candidates. 25 man team is finally cranking now that we have stable membership again. We will still look at players with exceptional skill to add to our 25 man team to push progression. Come be part of the only 25 man team, downing bosses on Khadgar.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
25 man raiders...!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Bump for the only 25man guild (I think >.>) on the server.

Hybrids (dps/healer especially) are a plus. Talk to me or someone else from FTA in-game for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We will take exceptional recruits for DPS, but to be honest, this server is nothing but Pee-Wee League 10 man, so if you feel like nuttin' up for the Big Leagues of 25, app...otherwise, we'll keep bringing in recruits from other servers when we need them. You could be part of the only 25 man guild on Khadgar and experience the kind of raiding you see in Live Raid Competitions (who the heck wants to watch only 10 people compete anyway) and do 25, either way...good luck to those on Khadgar with 10 man Pee Wee Leagues.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey you guys going to step it up and merge 2 teams for 25 man? Or is that still too intimidating since the 25 man DS wipes you guys suffered, or still licking up those wounds?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Oh look, its our Minor league affiliate team, Era, you're never going to get called up from the Minors with an attitude like that. Bryce Harper had to work to get out of the Minor Leagues, you should work harder and maybe you guys can come back to the big league of 25, until then...enjoy your Minor League title! :D

Era, i need a good towel boy, you want in?
Reply Quote
seriously, eat some ice cream guys! lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thanks, under geared and only been my main a couple of weeks and doing it as the "weakest" of the lock dps, so you're saying you want an autograph kid? Heck for you, i've give you this jersey for your coca-cola, kid!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/02/2013 12:41 PMPosted by Maverickiv
brah
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
is there any 25 man raiders even left on Khadgar?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Looking for the following DPS rolls:

DPS DK
Shamman Enhanc or Elemental
Hunter
DPS Monk
Druid Feral or Boomkin
DPS Paladin

Contact an officer: daniel.mingee.1@gmail.com, Rommel#1611, bigruss747@yahoo.com
Or leave info here and we can reach out to you as well, either way, as long as we can get in touch and discuss things over.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Just wanted to say that I am a recent recruit from another server and faction. My husband and myself were welcomed into the guild and have felt at home sence. It is a great community atmosphere and a great place to laugh. I would recommend you checking us out!

Girls Rule!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Looking for the following DPS rolls:

DPS DK
Shamman Enhanc or Elemental
Hunter
DPS Monk
Druid Feral or Boomkin
DPS Paladin

Contact an officer: daniel.mingee.1@gmail.com, Rommel#1611, bigruss747@yahoo.com
Or leave info here and we can reach out to you as well, either way, as long as we can get in touch and discuss things over.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]