LF Spriest and Rogue/Mage for Serious 3s

85 Night Elf Druid
LF solid Spriest with significant experience in 3s (I know there aren't any) as well as a better-than-average rogue or mage for 3s. Gonna run shatreeplay (Rdruid/Spriest/Rogue or Mage) if I can find the right people. A lot of pressure on the skill of the spriest since rdruids are nearly useless in 3s. I'm definitely not the best out there, but I'm currently not running anything so I figured I'd make myself available for a somewhat competent 3s team to finish out the season. At the very least I'd like anyone that would be willing to do this to have 1750 in 3s.. probly asking too much, but once again, it's a hard comp to run so I need the best.
Edited by Dushnozzle on 6/11/2012 10:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I am the best.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You will teach me to be second best?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I will play the role of the Spriest.
Kyferos can do anything.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hello, I am a Shadow Priest, I am very good at pvp and would like to go glad with you, please pst me in-game and we will set something up. I know some very good pvpers aswell.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Someone wants to get carried it seems...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Wait, who wants to be carried? The sub-1500 priest?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
06/13/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Dushnozzle

sour
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/13/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Sequence

sour

The other one.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
06/12/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Sëquence
Hello, I am a Shadow Priest, I am very good at pvp and would like to go glad with you, please pst me in-game and we will set something up. I know some very good pvpers aswell.

Awe, look at how polite he is trying to be. All you ToS police have placed a chokehold on poor Yarg.....he just wants to troll like the rest of us, mutual boredom ftw!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Spriest, just transferred from darkapear alliance, i was the target caller for rbgs under the guild moxie "secind best guild right under dara" i have a frost mage in mind, onemanaleft
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
06/25/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Mindplay
Spriest, just transferred from darkapear alliance, i was the target caller for rbgs under the guild moxie "secind best guild right under dara" i have a frost mage in mind, onemanaleft

Welcome to Dentarg, I saw you guys advertising your guild in trade last night. I wish you the best of luck! But you might not want to adverstise that you are running RBG's with 1mana.....nobody likes him but himself :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Haha thx, not really worried about it. Ive seen way better than twoply and smokeytree, even myself ofcourse..but i swear they think they are god. Twoply being the worst of them. Otherwise he is a decent duelist "like that matters".
Then again who isnt a good mage when the skillcap of the class is so low. Has everything laid right there for them. A spammable self diminishing cc, a interupt lockout that has a cd. Ridiculous survivabilty and shield that... Lets face it, last longer than a hpallies bubble.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Haha thx, not really worried about it. Ive seen way better than twoply and smokeytree, even myself ofcourse..but i swear they think they are god. Twoply being the worst of them. Otherwise he is a decent duelist "like that matters".
Then again who isnt a good mage when the skillcap of the class is so low. Has everything laid right there for them. A spammable self diminishing cc, a interupt lockout that has a cd. Ridiculous survivabilty and shield that... Lets face it, last longer than a hpallies bubble.

If you're having trouble beating him you need to relearn your class.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Actualli havent had trouble beating anybody on the server. I was sating how faceroll the mage class is
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]