Ohay. long time no see, darrowmere.

1 Night Elf Rogue
Unless you were around 4-5 years ago you probably won't remember me. I was a rogue in Resistance, and then Mordred until they transferred off. Anyway, I decided to come back and level a toon here :3

Does anyone remember Sunra or have any clue as to where he is? ;(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Unless you were around 4-5 years ago you probably won't remember me. I was a rogue in Resistance, and then Mordred until they transferred off. Anyway, I decided to come back and level a toon here :3

Does anyone remember Sunra or have any clue as to where he is? ;(

Hey hey! Riojoe said you we're on Vodka Mountain lol. Coming back to Darrowmere?
Reply Quote
Rofl, Riosjoe... that's a name I haven't heard in a while. I'm definitely thinking about it, Blackwing Lair is pretty much dead (worse than it ever was here, in my opinion). If I can get myself away from D3 I may just level a toon here again.
Reply Quote
06/09/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Stayx
this server is like really bad now :(

It can't be any worse than it was in BC, I'm sure. ;P
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
06/10/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Kahna
this server is like really bad now :(

no, it isnt - not even close actually. people here think the server is useless, but there are guilds actually killing things now.

i remember when most of your crew was in Focus. im pretty sure myself and Gankone are the only ones from back in the day. Jehovas came back for a very short time during wrath.

let me know if you need any hookups on Darrowmere if you are starting from scratch.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
06/11/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Spiteful

no, it isnt - not even close actually. people here think the server is useless, but there are guilds actually killing things now.

Reply Quote
06/11/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Spiteful

i remember when most of your crew was in Focus. im pretty sure myself and Gankone are the only ones from back in the day. Jehovas came back for a very short time during wrath.

let me know if you need any hookups on Darrowmere if you are starting from scratch.

Focus. How terrible is it that I completely forgot about that? -_- I don't talk to anyone from back in the day anymore, yet my favorite memories are from darrowmere. I'll definitely get ahold of you when I get the time to play a bit more. Thanks!
Reply Quote
06/10/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Kahna
Rofl, Riosjoe... that's a name I haven't heard in a while. I'm definitely thinking about it, Blackwing Lair is pretty much dead (worse than it ever was here, in my opinion). If I can get myself away from D3 I may just level a toon here again.

Kahna is a name I haven't heard of in a long time as well =P

I haven't checked these forums in years, just typed my name to find my old char on the armory and saw this :O HELLO EVERYONE!

Started playing as of last week again casually, but not often :P

I met Gankone IRL! YAY! :D
Edited by Riosjoe on 9/18/2012 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
Gank i thought u were busy being a sexy beast somewhere.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]