Holy/Disc looking for progression in MOP.

85 Troll Priest
Lf apps for guilds that are currently in need of a Holy/Disc priest. Any commentary would be appreciated.

Finished 8/8H heroic with the 15%. Server first.
Morchok, Yor'sahj and Ultraxion without buff.

Not impressive, but a commentary..

Edit: Looking for guilds that possibly raid Sun Mon Tue and or Sat.
Edited by Putricide on 6/13/2012 11:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You're looking at the wrong server if you really want to xfer.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I'd originally came from this server, I was on it for a long time and know how things work here, lol. I was around when Patachouli and Magicfingers were around, if they still are. Was around when Strife had first come from Lightning Blade or whatever it was, I forget. Good ol' days.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
As far as I know, both Pata and Fangers are long gone. As for Strife, they are still around and may be the only guild worth attempting to join. This server is way too small for 25m guilds nowadays.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
You have a stupid name but it doesn't have any !@#$ing special characters, if you want to somehow manage to convince whoever runs this guild now to invite you are going to have hte best luck here: http://www.striferaiding.com/

If you transfer over with special characters in your name I'll cut off your tusks.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Thanks for the beautiful introduction and as much as I don't want to agree with you, special characters also get on my nerves just as much. Thank you for the link, as for transferring back over to Jaedenar, we have one of two options.

For one if my toon didnt have tusks and was able to go without them I would have barber shopped that up along time ago and two... Well I made 20 dollars out of the title after I told my friend I was never doing archaeology again after getting what I wanted. That failed drastically.

However, i'll go ahead and put in an app, thanks for the link.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I'd like to be back on my home server as I havent been on here for years. I can still relate and hopefully catch up with some old friends who were with me in mid WOTLK naxx/maly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
who were you in wotlk
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
r u pyrel
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
No, shigsta.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
SHIGSTA #1 DISC PRIEST US N E R D REPRESESNT!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
http://shigsta.ytmnd.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]