LOL

90 Undead Priest
WC and ally mercs getting shut down by Daveo and co.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/409491_326116030760839_100000873331457_839369_1490242243_n.jpg

gg f@gs
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/smorelols/daveobestaos.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I miss the days when these forums were more then just PvP kiddies trying to out e-peen each other.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
06/11/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Amerrol
I miss the days when these forums were more then just PvP kiddies trying to out e-peen each other.

Out e-peen? Sorry champ, but not everyone takes this game as seriously as you. Most of us are here for fun, which there would be plenty more of if soulless trolls like you weren't here.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

Out e-peen? Sorry champ, but not everyone takes this game as seriously as you. Most of us are here for fun, which there would be plenty more of if soulless trolls like you weren't here.

I wasn't trolling. champ. The past couple of months all that has been happening here is post after post of you, Sativa, X, and a few other characters, posting about how they killed so and so and how much better they are than so and so. I suppose I could link, but it's kind of pointless when you can almost pick a random post and find an example.

Edit: Also, I'd hardly consider myself logging in to raid once a week for two and a half hours with a casual guild me "taking this game too seriously."
Edited by Amerrol on 6/11/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
hi i'm sythetic aka daveopaly, i wiped all horde and alliance
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Edit: Also, I'd hardly consider myself logging in to raid once a week for two and a half hours with a casual guild me "taking this game too seriously."
A valid point, but to me, it seems that you're getting awfully worked up over the forums. I completely apologize for making any accusations: I'm the last person to make assumptions about someone, but when you say

GUIZE I MISS THE OLD FOREMS Y DO YOU USE THE REALM FORUMS TO TALK ABOUT STUFF THAT HAPPENS ON OUR REALM U GUYS ALL SUCK :((((((
it seems to me that you might be taking things a little too seriously.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
GUIZE I MISS THE OLD FOREMS Y DO YOU USE THE REALM FORUMS TO TALK ABOUT STUFF THAT HAPPENS ON OUR REALM U GUYS ALL SUCK :((((((

it seems to me that you might be taking things a little too seriously.

Haha, I think you may be paraphrasing as well as embellishing a bit there. I suppose it's not easy to convey emotion through a forum post, but I assure you I am not getting worked up over what you guys are doing on here. I was simply giving my opinion on the current state of the AoS forums. Seeing as forums are meant to be a place of discussing ones opinion, and this is a forum, I don't think I was in the err.

As far as assumptions go, you apologize for assuming that I take this game extremely seriously, then turn right back around and assume
06/11/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Smoregasm
that you might be taking things a little too seriously
You are giving me mixed signals here.
Edited by Amerrol on 6/11/2012 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Private Sythetic here, I will be signing autographs in front of Stormwind if you wish to receive one. 1.5k for autographs, please come see me! :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
As far as assumptions go, you apologize for assuming that I take this game extremely seriously, then turn right back around and assume
that you might be taking things a little too seriously
You are giving me mixed signals here.

Hehe, I think you may be paraphrasing as well as bull!@#$ting a bit there. Regardless, I think I see what you're getting at; yes, I did seemingly contradict myself. Allow me to restate what I meant. I am not quick to judge people, and, despite what my statements about you may seem to convey, I was not quick to judge you. The impression I had of you was one that I already held: a self-righteous butthole.

I regret that we don't really see eye to eye and hope we can still be friends.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
It can't be a paraphrase if it is a direct quote...

06/11/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Smoregasm
The impression I had of you was one that I already held: a self-righteous butthole.

Not nice.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
06/12/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Sativaloon
This is what it's like being 15 on the Internet Amerrol. Isn't it sad?

The internet was a different place when I was 15, that's for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
15-year-old troll slayer and pro mspaint editor at your service
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
DCL
You still offering those autographs sythetic? i might want to pick one up
Edited by Zacko on 6/13/2012 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Yes, Knight Sythetic is giving out autographs now, half off! 750g for an autograph could turn into 200k in a year or two! Come pick them up while they're cheap!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
DCL
oh dang, alright where do you usually hang out ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]