<Duality> 5/6 H MV 16/16 N is recruiting!

90 Troll Druid
About Duality

Duality was formed late 2010 during WOTLK. We started off casual raiding when we could and downing bosses simply for fun. Soon after we formed though a dominant 25 man roster emerged and we started becoming more competitive. We built our core up and got ready to hit cataclysm hard. Starting off as one of the few 25 man guilds left on Mal'ganis due to others splitting up and making 10 mans. We started downing content with at a steady pace in the first month of the expansion. Coming into Mist of Pandaria we have strived to be one of the best guilds on mal'ganis. We started off at a steady pace and we plan to only exceed those expectations.

Duality is comprised of several raiders from top 250 world guilds that have a desire and dedication to be one of the top guilds in World of Warcraft. We expect raiders to come to raid on time and prepared. Full stack of flasks, potions and food. Reading up on encounters before raid and doing research is key to our progression and pushing top world ranks. If you feel like this is the guild for you please take the time to apply to Duality. We are always recruiting exceptionally skilled players regardless of class and spec.

Recruitment

All exceptional raiders are encouraged to apply! 480+ ilvl required!

Raid Times

25 Man Raiding

All Times are CST(server time)

Progression Raiding Schedule

Sun : 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Tues: 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Wed : 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Thurs: 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm

Recruitment Officers btag:

Trudyn#1665
Lamerda#1425
Sweeetman#1882
Eminoxic#1341

Hours and days for all raids are subject to change during progression!

Feel free to apply at dualityguild.shivtr.com!
Edited by Trudyn on 12/6/2012 12:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Looking for excellent players.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10 man
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Come get some.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I am looking for a Heroic Raiding guild that has mature players with a goal in getting 8/8H and on into mists. I am looking for a semi-hardcore group of players who show up on time and like to chill on vent/mumble/Teamspeak whatever the case. I have many attempts on Heroic spine and I am looking for similar progression. my real id is titansfan876@yahoo.com. Feel free to contact me in game anytime. Also the latest I can raid is 12pm server time
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Trudyn disengages off of spine of deathwing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Everyone knows the cool thing to do is disengage off deathwing as a druid gawd@!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I prefer popping my wings and flying off into the sunset!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
No shamans around :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah our shaman went kayaking......rofl
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Holy paladins and shamans prease!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for more!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Prailidins and hunters that dont disengage off spines are preferred.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We love people that kayak, ultimate frisbee and play lacrosse!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We also enjoy walks on the beach and zj's (If you have to ask you cant afford it!)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Im the only hunter in this guild the spot is mine! :p Still looking for a HUNTARD though :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Wtb a holy paly that Creamy doesn't murder. also wtb h cunning. throwing that out there.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Ya, holy pally :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]